Yellow buds/brown-yellow leaves

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by billgee, Apr 5, 2012.

1. #1 billgee, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    :wave:
    I Moved 5 pure Sativa plants into a 12/12 tent to flower. I had intended them to be mothers but plans changed and I had time to flower them in the mylar surfaced tent. They went in a deep green and very healthy looking. One showed himself to be a male and I killed him. They flowered after 3 weeks. Another couldnt take it and froze up. I killed her as well. I have 3 plants now. The buds turned a bright green. Bright/almost yellow. (The pictures do the color no justice. I took them both with and w/o flash but they dont do the yellow color justice. Theyre real bright light, green.) 3 weeks later they were attacked by spider mites. I killed (most) of them with several doses of Safer's End-All and even more doses of Dr Bronners. They seem to be gone. The edges of the leaves have turned yellow then brown. Then some brown splotches appeared. They didnt spread to the old leaves so I dont think they are mobile but I do think they are either over or under fertilized or maybe its another chemical lockout.

Does Anyone have any ideas?

Attached Files: