Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yellow Bud??!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VioletLighter, Mar 21, 2012.

1. assistance from granny on weither weed can turn yellow due to grow conditions or genetics?

2. Soo Good News to everyone who was paying attention to this thread and not just asking for pictures! the bud was good! smoked good, tasted decent, and fucked my friends I up for a good while. I'm still lifted so I gotta stop typing but it was some seriously good luck. :D

3. destroy the evidence without posting picture why dont you. you have dissapointed me, sir.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've smoked some dank ass yellow bud the guy called it cheese, had no issues with it whatsoever.

5. Loads of cough medicine can pop for pcp and I agree with you I dont understand how you could not know your smoking wet that shit is so different from bud

6. I picked up some "work" for $250 and it had a yellowy tinge to it. Smoked fine and got everyone high. Just because it is yellow does not mean it is bad, it just most likely isin't high quality.