Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yellow Bud??!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VioletLighter, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I'd just grind it and use the coin trick for some kief.

Possibly make edibles, since high heat kills bacteria

2. EAT IT.....Only if you're a bad ass though :eek:

3. shaft it brah

4. dude i wouldn't smoke that shit

5. Post a damn pic already this isn't the stone age

6. What do you mean by "three dimes of bud"?

7. hmm well this was quite a while ago but I don't remember anything unusual about the taste or smell. the high was basically the same as any other high, except it had more of an effect on my perception etc. the second time I smoked the apparently bad weed, I did notice that my hand was pretty numb (I was feeling what I thought was a regular bush and it actually had thorns, lol). it couldn't have been from anything else though cause I never used anything other than weed. one of the probation officers said the same thing about dealers trying to get people addicted lol.

8. 3 dime bags worth. So about 3 Grams give or take

9. damn probably it had very little pcp content because if it would have been properly laced you would have definatly noticed some pretty strnge effects. lol but that isnt good news, means i could get some weed like that and not even notice.

10. I went with a friend to get his pickup and the guy is a big time dealer in chicago. he brought it and it was yellowish with yellow shit all over it. me and my friend immediatly knew what it was and we gave it back to him and he gave us our dank. it happens to people. maybe not u

11. Maybe it's vaped

12. Really I don't have a way to get pics on here. It's not necessary I just wanted to get a good idea of the possibilities of what the fuck is up. So far my guess is just really dried out bud....why would anyone not retrace their steps 80 times for 3gs of laced weed....that's pretty expensive. :p

13. just smoke it....and report back.

14. [quote name='"KingStun10"']just smoke it....and report back.[/quote]

That's the plan, hope I live to tell you guys the tale. I'm expecting it to be probably 0% THC. better than being laced, but itll still be like -_- daa ffuukk.

15. Make hash. Don't like hash? Sell hash and make money. Spend that money on weed.

16. In my experience vaped weed is brownish.

17. [quote name='"JoeObey"']pics or not happen[/quote]

I honestly dislike people like you.

18. I have had yellowish weed before. It looked strange. It was pretty good though, so i dunno.

Just like weed can be purple due to cold, maybe there are genetics/mutations that can make it have a yellow tint? idk, seems probable.

19. dude ive seen yellow buds, golden-ish. some medical lemondrop haze, even the smoke was a yellow tint and i knew i could trust the bud cus we had just gotten it from a care club. some buds i think can be yellowish

20. My friend's grow used to turn out a weird yellow-golden color for awhile. It was actually decent. this bud sounds probably just really old though...