Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yellow Ash ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by simsays, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Goood morning,

Last night an acquaintance swung through to make some strain trades (BARTER SYSTEM FOR LIFE) and I sampled a bowl of his and I noticed the ash had a yellow tint to it. It tasted, looked, and smelled like it had been cured properly and flushed before harvesting but the yellow ash bothered me so I decided against taking any.

Any idea what this is? First time I have experienced it. Sorry for no pictures, I did not want to sketch him out by snapping away at his hootch.

2. the only time i have ever seen ash yellow colored is whats left after burning a little piece of hash. i understood it to be just leftover oil.

3. sounds like pcp to me

4. if you smoked pcp, or residue of pcp you would know it, so I doubt it was that. I would guess he had smoked some hash or hash oil recently in that pipe. or you got high and were seeing things. how yellow was it?

5. I would definitely know if it had PCP on it. No Hash or Hash Oil has been blazed out of that bowl in at least 6 months. It was most certainly the ash from the bud we smoked, and it had a strong enough tint of yellow for me to turn down trading my own for it. Like I posted before, taste, smell, and look wise the nug was up to par, but my gut feeling about the yellow ash told me to pass on it.

If I stumble across it again I will try and upload some pictures of the yellow ash.

6. i love the way people jump to the conclusion of these mysterys with the answer........

PCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha not flaming anyone just think its funny everyone here thinks their shits been laced lately. OR theyve purchased grit weed.

7. In 30 years I don't think I've seen yellow ash. My guess would be some leftover nutrients or other impurities...not flushed correctly prior to harvest.

8. Thats most likely it.

9. Could be some form of grit i guess.. Or nutrients.