Yellow and Curling :/ (w/pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nick0530, Feb 17, 2012.

1. So lately i've noticed that my plants are starting to do a few different things. The ones towards the bottom are turning yellow, as if the green was being drained from it.
    The higher up leaves have their ends curling and the leaves are tending to thin out.
    And, those same leaves are having the tips turn yellowish black and looks as if they're burning.

From what i've read / heard, it could be lack of water, too MUCH water, the temperature, not enough nutrients, or too much nutrients.

Basically, what i'm asking, is what is the REAL problem from what you guys see in the pictures?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bump for the hope of my plants

3. what nutes are you giving her?
    yellowing of the bottom leaves is normal during flower. the burnt tips are do to over fert. and the leaves look like claws which is most likly do to too much Nitrogen during flower

4. Yeah nute burn, and or unbalanced PH.

What type of container do you have it in? Does it have drainage? Do you ever water so you get some water coming out the bottom?

5. It's just a plastic crate type thing. and then there's a plastic bucket the other is in.
    Just a small thing in a closet.
    And no, I don't have any way to drain it, never really thought about that entirely.

6. you need a bloom fert. fish stuff is good for the grow cycle but you are in flower now. get ferts with higher P and K

7. you think they'd have that at lowes or walmart?
    i'd rather not order anything like that to my house :3

8. ^your safer ordering things to your house than you think.

as long as it isnt a 150 pound grow tent, youll be cool :smoke:

-OSUB

9. hmm, what would you recommend then?

10. i order all my ferts off amazon. i use earth juice products cheap and great for begenners becuz its hard to burn your plants with them .others are fox farms, roots orgaincs, advanced nutrition.

11. yep thats the one

12. I had that same thing happen to my xj13... It could be heat issues, or an over abundance of light..