Yellow and curling leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kesaber, Dec 21, 2013.

1. I had issue with this plant as it's my first grow. The nutrient level was too high a lot of the time, but I've corrected that. Also been doing a foliar spray with some epsom salt because I thought I had a magnesium deficiency. I set the nutrients at 485 and 2 days later it's at 430 and she's growing.

There are leaves turning yellow or not turning green, and a few leaves at the top are curling. Anyone know what this means?

Attached Files:

It's a DWC setup in a 5 gallon bucket.I'm using hydroton and started out this headband strain from clone. It's been a little over a month since I've had to nurse it to health multiple times. I'm using a 400w MH. Temps are usually at 78% with right around 50% humidity. I try to keep the PH at 5.9 or 6.0 because my meter may not be 100% accurate, and like at said, it was at 485 PPM now down to 430. 

i'm just now learning how to add nutes and change them/top off properly, so any info in that regard is appreciated.

Anything else you need to help let me know, I appreciate it. 

3. Cute back you nutes 50%, then add 15% more on each feed, but right now a flush is a good idea, and keep a small fan in there plants gotta breathe too, but as you say they are clones,....someone else's problems, so don't expect any vitality

4. There is a fan in there and they seem to be doing great now that I adjusted the nutrient solution. Do you mean 50% of 485 PPM? and add 15% more nutrients, not water? I'm using the 3 part general hydroponic series and I just adjusted it down from about 800 PPM. The recommendations on the bottle were way off

5. Always err on the side of starvation ....as overfeed them they may burst or worse be burnt ...?