yello spots

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shivashanti, Oct 2, 2003.

1. ive got a mix crop ,some pure nl5 , sweettooth , columbian gold . the plants are only about 6 in tall from seed . now ive got yellow spots forming on my NL5 only not on any of the others . what the hell is goin on . any help would be great .

2. I am not going to attempt to answer your question, because I am a beginner as well, but a similar thing happened to me. So i ask you, did you fertilize yet? because it may be too early.
    Hey Pros, jump in.

PEACE and goodluck

3. Also, you could have overwatered a bit. The roots could be starved for oxygen. This is what I *think* happened to me. If your leaves droop a bit, then this could be the case with you too.

4. ok so i have 5 NL5 but only 2 of them are making the yellow spots. the other 3 look great and i feed all 17 the same every other time. the 5 NL are about 4 1/2 wks into veg and the rest are about 3 wks into veg . i use foxfarm grow big solution to feed. i tried giving them just water for awile but they didnt change .

5. has any of the fert landed on the leaves?, sometimes that happens.......and check the ph of the soil.........Peace out.......Sid

6. no i didnt get any fert on the plant im very careful about that ,but its weird even the new growth is coming up spotted . i havent checked the ph yet , but i plan to . i used hyponex potting soil from k mart is that stuff ok or should i use better .