1. About how much should I yield off of one white widow plant indoors set up nice ?

2. One marijuana

3. Come on, obviously two whole marijuanas.

4. anywhere from an eighth to a pound

5. I would say 1 gram to two pounds depending on your genetics and mainly your plants

6. So you show us a blurry plant in about week 1 of flower and you want us to guess your yield?

I stick with two whole marijuanas.

7. Your yield is mostly a function of the amount of light you use. You can get anywhere for 0.25 grams per watt to 1.0 grams per watt depending on the quality of the grow and skills of the grower. Other common factors that can limit your production are container size, veg time and plant size and "grow mistakes" There really are to many variables for anyone to give a realistic guess, most important factor is your noobness, if this is one of your first grows expect less not more, because you are your own worst enemy till you get it down. Good luck though they look good so far.

8. How about u post ur ec, lights used, nutes, veg time, genes, and medium, any training done and we can getva bttr measurement

9. #12 lazyeffort, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    If you flower it right now you should get at least a half oz per plant with crappy lighting.. but yeah what he said. We need to know how much watts, and if you're using nutrients, and when are you switching to 12/12.

I'm going to throw a guess out there based on my gut lol.. I estimate o you will harvest 32.7 grams. But then you will get excited and smoke too much before it's all dried to get an accurate measurement :) don't worry you would not be the first....

10. My bad not giving enough info , I'm putting them to sleep from 6pm-6am and here's my junk . I'm using 8 florescents 2 of them r 120 watt and rest r 100 watt . I know it's shotty but its what I had

image-1716634137.jpg

image-127334439.jpg

And my tent with milar for the inside

11. My tent is 2x3 and the height is about 4 1/2 ft

12. grow it and find out!

13. those florescents are 23w and 30w(guessing) the higher number is the watt equivalent to incandescent... Its a marketing thing. I'm going to up my guess to 40 grams... You should be a happy stoner.

Post when you're done so I can evaluate my guessing skillzz! Good luck man

14. 1.5 oz.. max..

15. Yeah really that's how it works

16. It's my first grow so I'm trying