Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yeild question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RnP, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Ok old friend got deleted how much would it cost me to start a grow room/closet with 8 or 10 plants at most and how much could i expect to yeild each plant

2. l2search

3. And what will he search for? You immediately answer and yet I doubt you can find a thread that might really help him.

@OP

Your asking something way too general. Every weed growing situation is different.
    Too many questions to ask and answer.

4. Check the growing category, Please.

5. #5 chiefton8, Dec 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2008
    1 billion dollars.

seriously though, a 8-10 plant grow is going to be a decently pricey setup. to do it right, several hundred dollars (250$ in lights, 100-200 for a carbon scrubber, soil, pots, seeds, electricity, nutrients, pH meter, mylar, fans, etc will bring you up higher). yield is dependable too obviously. typical beginners indoors can expect 1-2 ounces per plant. experienced growers can double or triple that.

go to the growers section. lots of nice dudes down there with great experience.

EDIT: honestly, you just need to do the research yourself. growing isn't rocket science, but you need to know what you're doing.

6. yeah 8-10 plants seems like a ton. in the grow section you'll see people who get anywhere from 5-45 grams a plant. it depends on veg length, type of plant, light and soil conditions. if you're interested in growing check out the grow section, its top notch.

7. You will yield quite a bit, but if it is a secret grow (keeping from parents) it is probably not a good idea to grow 8-10 plants. They will start to smell a lot man, it's hard enough hiding one plant.