Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Year old bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AzToker, Jan 30, 2010.

1. hey guys, so about a year ago, i bought a gram of reg, put it in a plastic pill bottle, and lost it, i just found it, and it still looks fine, is it good to smoke?

2. seems worth a try to me! ;)

3. If the pill bottle is air tight then yeah you are, even if it's not nothing to lose by trying it.

4. It's worth a shot

5. Bud supposedly can keep for decades in an airtight container. Try it and see.

Its gotta be cured like crazy now too:smoking:

6. I smoked bud that was kept in a plastic bag for 3 months, it was fine. Smoke it!

7. The worst thing is it doesn't get you high, so what's there to lose? Go for it :)

8. No joke hah.
    I say smoke it. You never know till ya smoke it right? :smoking:

9. The reason I wouldn't smoke it is if moisture got in and it may have gotten mold on it.

10. have a close look for mold; it will most likely be a little more harsh than fresh bud but should smoke fine in my experience :D.

my cat steals my weed and I find it in random places weeks later lol.

11. Yeah go for it. Smoke that shit and tell us about it. I doubt its moldy just smoke it in a blunt and update.

12. Just smoked it guys, it was delicious! Lawls!! stufff was a little harsh, but not bad.
    thanks guys!

13. How high did you get?

14. i know you already smoked it, but i feel like telling my story lmfao

my buddy and me rolled a dub at his house, kinda fat, but long. and we were heading to work, that was going to be for after work.
    after work, we couldnt find it we were pissed, he went back home and his dad had it, and told him he was flushing it down the toilet.
    like a year later he asked his dad to borrow some money (in between pay checks) and his dad told him on his dresser there was money. but my buddy couldnt find it so he opened this little junk jar (full of buttons and shit?) and the joint was just chilling there. so we took it and smoked it.

why he just kept a joint on him for a year? i have no idea...hes fully against pot

sorry for the long read!

15. hhahah thats great. buts its kinda wierd that kept it

16. haha it was very weird, he is truly brainwashed. but good timing we had no crons.

17. smoke that shit:smoking:

18. I'd toke it. I've smoked shit I've found in my freezer since before I got DUI probation just last week. (was on supervised probation from May 2008-November 2009). It got me high. :)