Yeahhhhh Baby !!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by snlasvegas, Dec 22, 2001.

1. I love this site...a place where I can express my THC induced
    thoughts and not be afraid of offending anyone...
    It's so awkward...you know how you meet people and you KNOW they smoke ...and you want to say HEY LEt'S Smoke this J... but there is that little bit of hesitation. Sometimes you need to be with your own kind and I hope this will be HoME...Smoke my brothers and sisters smoke on!!!
    PEACE....

2. this guy knows EXACTLY what he is talking about!
    yeah bro, know how u feel...new here as well...and so far its been so good...
    take care, i am sure i'll hear more from you, and somehow i have a feeling already i am gonna agree with most of it already...
    peace out
    keep smoking!
    -azadi

3. Greetings and i hope you are all cool? i'm new to and was wondering the places you trawled to find here? i'm quite happy talk XXXX so i've been posting messages and photos left right and center. so as you can probably guess i like to talk? i'm really into reggae so any help ?

Attached Files:

4. i just got here randomly...dont ask how,
    as to all else...all good...
    reggae...goo choice...bob marley is always a classic, if u have not heard - war - u really should good...adam and eve is pretty good as well...
    i dont know, is thta the kinna reggae u into..also where u from and all? u got msn? gimme tyou nick, i can msg u from there..