Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yeah you love MJ but what do you hate about it ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by djdecrem2020, Aug 15, 2017.

1. I love growing it the thing I hate the most is it stays in your system so long. Iv been sober for 13 years because of that lol it's very hard growing it and curing it and not being able to smoke because the job I have is ran by communists.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah can't tell you how many times I've had a EMS partner show up in the morning and say "I'm still drunk from last night you better drive" but if I hit the trees I'm screwed for a month.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wish I could try some GG#4.. never had anything of that caliber

4. Yeah..pretty potent stuff..Grew out Gorilla Wreck (GG#4 x Train Wreck) Killer smoke!! :)