yeah we're gonna be staying on the moon, but there's still gonna be racists.

Discussion in 'General' started by mos_def, Apr 15, 2011.

1. so in the end, are we really winning?

2. Woah...deep stuff man!

3. inb4 Charlie Sheen joke

4. [​IMG]

EDIT - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

5. I don't know if you know, but this has nothing to do with Charlie Sheen.

6. Who cares if there are racists? It only matters if you let it matter

7. Even though, you know, we can fly, and cars and technology has gotten better, I feel the the human race is not progressed as much as we should be. How come the human race isn't progressing as fast as technology has?

8. Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, George W Bush, Fox News, and Republicans (haters gonna hate)

9. neat, there's probably always going to be pedofiles too.

10. If you think that's why humans aren't progressing on a....say..."spiritual" level, (can't think of the correct word, but you get my drift) then I am sad for you.

11. our progression is directly related to our technological advances...

are you waiting for us to evolve or something?

12. We're gonna be staying on the moon?

When is this going down?

13. isn't it the humans who produce the advanced technology ?

14. Racism will always exist in our society the same as Ageism, Classism, Colorism, Genism, Heightism, Linguicism, Lookism, Mentalism, Rankism, Religionism, Sexism, Sexualism, Sizeism, Speciesism and Weightism will always exist. Discrimination is part of our human nature and no matter how much we try to combat it, it will be ingrained into our subconscious to make snap judgements of anyone and everyone the moment we lay our eyes on them.
    It is a defense mechanism that we have used since we first came into existence on this Earth, and there is nothing you, me, or anyone around can do to change it. What we can do is work on the way we perceive people from a young age. If we learn to feel afraid of a man in a turban boarding a plane when we are little, WE WILL ALWAYS THINK LIKE THAT, FOREVER. We are so impressionable as children, and if we molded people to love the world and everything in it, we could eliminate so many problems we face today.
    The majority of the people in the world hate a lot of things for absolutely no reason at all, but it was put in their heads before they could form opinions of their own. It is now there forever, and they will never be able to be rid of it. Teach your children to never judge, and appreciate the things they have in their life.

15. money and power

16. this, for the most part at least

17. How about we just force the rapists, sarah palin, george bush (sr. and jr.), the republicans, glenn beck, and bono to live on the moon? mission accomplished right?

18. Ok so what are the democrats doing thats so much better because shits only gotten worse with Obama

19. The moon is a very cold cold place, but have fun living there.