Yeah I know, the Tea Party's full of racists, bbbbbut

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1badbruce, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I mean, I don't like Romney, but are you really going to sit there and try to say that blacks aren't voting for Obama because he is black? 98% of them?

2. #42 rollinjoints, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    Would blacks have voted for Herman Cain because we was black? Hell no, he was made fun of in the black community.

3. You're on a public forum. Which means anybody can jump in. Private business becomes public affair once you put it on the internet.

Also I just read your post about 98% of black don't agree with cuts to social security and food stamps... Are you saying that 98% of black people are on social security and food stamps? Because that's the only reason one would care about those cuts.

4. Or they care about poor people. I'm black and am not on food stamps and don't want that cut.

5. I was trying to show to lightservice that just assuming things like that is what causes conflicts. I wasn't trying to suggest that all black people are poor and on food stamps, and I understand that people care about the poor so they wouldn't want that sort of thing cut.

6. Yeah if you say so.

No, of course 98% of black people aren't ALL on food stamps or social security but I can guarantee they know someone who is, or they have been and understand that if it wasn't for those ''government hand-outs'', the homeless population could've surpassed the general population. And I'm not just talking about black people but the entire poor class.