Yeah I know, the Tea Party's full of racists, bbbbbut

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1badbruce, Oct 15, 2012.

1. It's not "Obama's point on *insert point* is wrong because he doesn't realize that *insert reason why*" Nor is it "Romney's knowledge of *insert topic* is lacking, but he does ask questions that help clarify *insert topic*"

You don't seem to understand that people aren't talking about the ARGUMENTS the people their making, the actual substance of it, but instead they're talking about the APPEARANCE of the debate. They mention Romney's sweating, like "Oh he's scared, Obama must be winning!" That isn't how you judge a debate. You make a flow of the arguments, you see how they argued and rebuked the opponents arguments, and then whoever did the better job of upholding their own arguments while rebuking the other persons argument is the winner.

So to be clear, a rebuke is like such.
    Movie critics: Judge movie by plot, character depth, how well it captures attention and such, not just how pretty it looks, which in case you didn't know, is what aesthetic means.
    Food critics: Sure they judge by how it's presented but they must taste it. They can't just say "That looks delicious!" and then write a 5 star review on how it "looked delicious."
    People Critics: Social commentators? I don't know what you mean by this but if I were a "people critic" I would judge by a person's morals and values, which are not aesthetic qualities such as looks.

So no you aren't commenting on the aesthetics because there are no aesthetics besides how eloquently you type in text based debates (On a side note, saying "What the fuck are you talking about" isn't a very eloquent way of asking "Can you please explain", it also shows immaturity). You're just misinterpreting arguments and do not understand how a debate works.

2. What you seem to be lacking is the grasp of the big picture. People, at an increasing rate from all corners of the world, of all race, creed and religion are tuning in to watch a debate that normally they wouldn't give 2 seconds to look at. And that's fucking fantastic.

You say Facebook isn't the platform for discussing and debating but at the same time you say "You don't seem to understand that people aren't talking about the ARGUMENTS the people their making, the actual substance of it, but instead they're talking about the APPEARANCE of the debate. They mention Romney's sweating, like "Oh he's scared, Obama must be winning!" That isn't how you judge a debate. You make a flow of the arguments, you see how they argued and rebuked the opponents arguments, and then whoever did the better job of upholding their own arguments while rebuking the other persons argument is the winner."

What the fuck do you want from people on Facebook then?

Like forreal, idunno who you've convinced yourself you are but you're not the Facebook Presidential Debate Moderator so you commenting on other people's subjective comments makes you look dumb. Like legit Rain Man status.

3. I never said the Facebook platform wasn't for debating, I'm saying they aren't debating it properly. What do I want them to do? Say why one candidates argument isn't correct, not how one is winning or losing based on how one candidate looks or sounds.

Maybe you should learn how to read and comprehend what people are saying before you start throwing Rain Man around.

4. Oh.. That was me that said Facebook wasn't the platform for debating. My bad.

But my argument still stands, you think CNN and FOX and all them wasn't commenting on the aesthetics of the debate? Mentioning how Obama had a lack of ''zingers'' in the first debate or how Romney ''smoked'' Obama in the coin toss prior to the debate.

That clearly shows how one candidates argument isn't correct.

And you still sound dumb. Like legit Rain Man status.

5. man all that about the democrats and racism..........

i could probably write a bible pertaining to republicans & their racism.........................

6. [​IMG]

thats hilarious

american politics are considered entertainment in norway

we watch that shit for lols

7. When has Norway ever been relevant?

8. you got me

please, continue the discussion on your politics

9. Naw naw naw lets talk about Norway now . What the fuck is a Norway anyways lol What ya'll be doing out there in Norway ? I heard about this blonde guy who gathered a bunch of children and went H.A.M. on em

10. that truly, truly hurts me

i did not know you would take my joke on american politicians so hard that you would insult my country and remind me of the mass murder of children that madman commited here

11. 98% of black people this election cycle are voting for Obama. You may want to reconsider that notion.

12. #32 1badbruce, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012

Well that certainly is par for the course with you. When a statement doesn't fit your narrative you just make up shit until you like the way it fits

If your going to make up ridiculous statements lets do it right. Not only your assumption about what you claim I was trying to say but I hear those people bite the heads of little white babies & when they're finished sucking out the baby juice with their long fangs they cut up the carcass into thick steaks & grill 'em on the barbi..

Instead of trying to put words into my mouth why don't you focus on what your really trying to say & forget all of the window dressing.
    If you insist on calling me a racist then call me one. Although since you've only been out of high school a couple of years why don't you go back to school until you grow enough hair on your balls to have the courage of your convictions. I've seen nine year old school girls with more balls than you.:eek:

13. Because 98% of black people don't agree with the plans Romney has in store regarding social security and food stamps. I mean duh right? He embarrassed himself at the NAACP thing he did and 98% black people knows when someone has something ''off'' about them.

14. First of all don't come at me like that because this was the exact response I was waiting for.

I don't think you're a racist, I just think you're confused. The way you worded your opinion came off TO ME as slightly racist. Therefore I proclaimed your statement was kind of racist. And I don't think I'll be growing hair on my balls any time soon seeing how I'm actually a female and over the age of 18.

And your last ''zinger'' was so cheesy lol I have balls the size of the that bulldog in the movie Van Wilder. Suck em ho :D

15. Ooooooh nice spin Erikson lol I like how you assume that I took your statement hard just because I fired back with some lame comeback. Slow your roll Minnesota cuz I'm an American, I'll always defend my country, even if we are just joking :cool:

And niqqa we breed mass murderers every day that shit ain't nothing new! But I really did want to know a few interesting things about Norway, I just didn't know you would take my joke on ya'll so hard that you would fire back with some sob story .

16. 89 percent of blacks are democrats anyway.... being black didnt win him the general election tho it did win him the nomination

17. Fox and CNN did comment on the aesthetics of the debate. Which is fucking retarded. So let me sum this all up: Anybody who thinks that a person should have zingers, believes that a guy standing in front of spotlights that produce a lot of heat, and think that the voice of the candidate is a voting point is fucking retarded.

I may have said that Facebook isn't a platform for political debate, because it wasn't designed as such. Stop fighting everyone because they don't agree that people are being racist.

18. Then let me share with you one interesting thing about Norway: what you so casually refer to as a 'some sob story', the mass murderings at Utøya.
    It's not just 'some sob story', its the single greatest tragedy to befall my little country since World War 2. That psychopath walked from tent to tent and executed begging teenagers trapped on an island for an hour. He killed 69 people, man. All of Norway was in grief and shock for months. Every newspaper made it its mission to detail the terrible stories of the survivors, and to show pictures of the young dead, and to give transcripts of panicked cell phone calls made by soon-to-die kids to their helpless parents.
    There was so much of this detailing that there was a public outcry for the newspapers to stop because it was too painful to walk past newspaper stands.
    We're only really starting to leave it behind now that Anders Breivik has been sentenced. He scarred our country permanently, and July 22nd, the day of the event, is a national day of mourning now.

I would never get so butthurt over an American commenting on Norwegian politics that I'd make jokes about 9-11 or Columbine or Aurora or anything that killed lots of Americans, because that's absolutely fucking tragic and has nothing to do with goofy politicians. I'm really sad that you'd go so far so quick, to 'defend your country:cool:'.

My joke was aimed at the politicians of USA, who I don't think do a good job of representing the people - so poorly, in fact, that someone had to make a thread on a forum saying 'this party is full of racists, but', as if anything that comes after that would justify the first part in a country with such a terrible history of racial injustice.

I've said all I want. Last word is yours, if you want to make fun of me, go ahead

19. Damnit St. Olaf you are really good.
    The only reason I brought it up was because I was looking for Norway memes and the first one to pop up was about the blonde guy going H.A.M. on some children. Instead of posting it like a douchebag I decided to ask about it. Like a polite douchebag.

And StupidFuckingStoner, You inserted yourself into a conversation I wasn't even having with you but with 1BadBruce. And he stated very clearly that ''94% BLACK voters" then you come in with ''Oh I think he meant 94% of ANYONE" No, he specified the race and then you come in adding ''they're too busy to do proper research'' . Racist was a bad choice of word, I should've went with condescending. So if you don't want to argue with me then learn to mind your freaking business

20. #40 rollinjoints, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    Actually the Cherokee Indians had assimilated into white culture. Thomas Jefferson dealt with the problem by asking the Natives to assimilate, and many took him up on the offer. Andrew Jackson, however, ordered even the "civilized" Indians to get the fuck out. It was horrible and should not be defended in any form. In fact, the Cherokee Indians brought a lawsuit to the Supreme Court about it, and the court ruled that they could remain where they were. And Andrew Jackson still sent troops to kick them out, ignoring the rule of law.

Andrew Jackson was a shitty President. He ran as a small government guy, but ended up expanding the powers of government.

As far as the history of Democrat racism: no shit Sherlock. The Republicans were radical abolitionists and the Democrats were small government conservatives. In the beginning of the 20th Century, the Northern Democrats took a different path than those in the South.

Those in the South kept the original philosophy until around when the Civil Rights Act was passed. Many of them switched to Republican and other died off. The Democrats of today obviously don't represent the values or philosophy of the Democrats of that day. And no, I'm not a Democrat.

They vote for Democrats because they represent their values and are relevant to their financial situation. Blacks have always been leftists.