Yeaaaa tomatoes

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by kush70, Oct 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Not the greatest pic sorry..
    Been a long time since ive grown tomatoes , never indoor..
    178.jpg
    Transplanted into a good soil mix i found locally with a little xtra perlite and some 4-4-4 and compost tea.
    More than likely they will go under a pair of cob led lights vs moving every night from this window

• Like Like x 3
  2. what strain?

3. #3 GroBuddy, Oct 13, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    Black krim? If you hadn't had those yet, I highly recommend them. I grew 2 this year for the first time. Best tomato I've ever had. Taste like it already has the right amount of salt on it right off the vine. Grew some sweet taters as well they came out alot bigger than expected out of 7 gallon pots. Most were only good for fries but I got 6 this size or a little smaller or a lil bigger

I'll add if fruits aren't finished in larger pots I'd say 10 maybe even 15 gallons expect mostly cherry tomatoes. I had a few get an okay size but I had 3 beef stake 2 black krim one of the beef steaks got all of 10ft tall but still only produced smaller tomatoes hadem all in 5 or 7 gallons. I have a green pepper I've been growing for almost 2 years in a 7 gallon producing little ass peppers. The only ones I've found so far you can keep in 5 gallons and under are like golden treasures, habaneros peppers like that. I've got those in 3 gallons producing fine larger peppers.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Make sure you keep getting all the suckers if you want it to produce much of anything. If you weren't already aware.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. my 2x 10 liter tomato plants, both tomatoes have been in the grow room for 2? years
    and give a steady supply of tiny 1? inch tomatoes, along with strawberries a total delight in winter ...lol

I ask the strain as some tomatoes and strawberries like weed are a short day plant

cheers

6. Not sure what strain.. roma i believe..
    Thanks all

7. Jeff Mauro break dancing :) [​IMG]