Yddbhdsv

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by nippletank, Jul 6, 2017.

1. #1 nippletank, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    Bjtcvng ffhhtf fvjhgh

2. Could be two reasons...The obvious one is that she found a new dude. Are you sure it's "new family members" that she is reconnecting with or another guy that she found? How could she just decide to move out like that after living with you for almost two years? definitely sounds like you were a safety blanket of sorts.

That snappy "hot" and "cold" attitude can stem from a combination of self-guilt and the fact that she just may not be too much into you as before and don't know how to tell you.

The best case scenario for you is that you both moved into together prematurely and now she just needs some space.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ^ I was going to say the exact same thing as him, but im too high to type right now

4. Females are a bitch no easy way of saying that there a mystery and we will never understand them however you could get a million different answers from a million different people but no one will know your girl better then you trust your gut instincts and do what's best for you because at the end of the day your the only one that has your own back

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ask yourself these questions...

Given her actions so far, do you see yourself spending the rest of your life/whatever time you wanted this relationship to initially last? Does she still make you happy? Do you still want to be with her? Do you love/like her the same as when you first met her, do you love her more, do you love her less? If you can answer yourself these questions, you will find your answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. women are good for 2 things only: 1 sex 2 money. Other than that, they are a pain in the ass.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would think dating men would be more of a pain in the ass...:laughing:

Sorry couldn't resist

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. No apology needed. Men are assholes too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. She's splitting up with you but it's hard so she needs to fall back and lean on you for the strength she needs to finally separate from you. You can go along and fulfill her needs or you can draw a thick line in the sand and say no more.

Then you can move on too.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe you're too close to the situation to see the signs.. i think she found someone else but wants to see where it goes with him before leaving you for good. I think you're her backup plan...

At least that's how my situation was.. I really hope I'm wrong tho..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Move on and date her hot friend

• Like Like x 3
  12. There's definitely no one else. It is her family I've met them all.

13. Yes I still do see myself with her. She does make me happy when I get to see her and when she isn't being mean towards me. I love her a lot more than when we first met.

14. Thank you man. I guess you're right there. My gut is telling me she just needs to feel like she has a family for once. I just don't want to end up getting strung along. I can give it time and see if she's serious about us still

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Dude she's messing with your head. She's cheating. I've been there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Be optimistic maybe she's having a t break on you. Enough personal space is the key for every successful relationship so if she wants to hang around with her family let her. You shouldn't be the safety blanket unless you're the type of guy for that.

17. In 3 months she will have left you. You're being strung along as a back up. You are being used, it would be dangerous for you to think otherwise in this situation. Don't put yourself in a bad financial place because of this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Sounds like the beginning of the end :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. @cheesemonger hit the nail on the head

In the states we call that being captain save-a-hoe