Yay

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by babiboi_04, Jun 17, 2004.

1. My babi just broke thru the soil its still really tiny and i dont think it will survive but im happy so far i have a new grow room set up it is about 4 1/2 ft high 20 inches wide and about 18 inches deep i figure ill just grow one plant in there and let it produce as much bud as it possibly can Lets just hope it dont turn out to be male. But can i use 2 18 or 20 inch long floro tubes and 2 compact floro tubes? Would that be enough for my little grow space? i might put 2 in there just to be safe and have more of a chance to get a female would it work?

2. another question.. do i turn on my light once they break thru soil? or wait till the 2 smooth leaves actually Pop up>? there up now but there really really tiny

3. temp. it will be under a 50 watt spotlight its for indoor plants but its only till i get a floro tube then i will upgrade it no timer by seed strain what do you mean? i know its bag weed that it

4. "Spotlight" means halogen here...if that's a halogen you got there, it's useless...

5. here is what 50 watt yall tell me if its halogen or not i cant tell

Attached Files:

6. here is the side view

Attached Files:

7. dude thats the same one i have been useing in a trouble light lol yes it will work great my plants grew 1 cm every 2 days in it ( then i upgraded to hps and they jumped to a foot in 2 weeks 2 days

8. Good thank you i was afraid they wouldnt work all these people got me scared there only temp. tho i will be getting a hps pretty soon well in a couple weeks since its 75-150 bucks what size did you get and how much was it>?

9. thats a halogen, you should really look into floros, youre only going to end up getting some anyways, you will find this type of light is no good

10. Halogen will grow a plant for a very short while.... I mean very short... You're better off putting them in the window seal untill you get an hps.

11. im thining about putting it outside since my windows have no direct sunlight for a long period of time so tmr i will find a secluded place to put it for about 2 weeks

12. Yeah I'd put them outside as well. The sun dries out your soil fast so keep an eye on that. (Cost me 3 seedlings before, forgot that they were still on the sill for whole hot day, the soil turned into rock, well almost... :) )

13. im thinking about just keeping them under the halogen lights it already grew about 1/2 an inch since last night and all it was is under those 2 lights in an aluminum foil box thing so it seems to be doing it good right now if this fails i will let it fail atleast until i get the right equipment then i will buy good seeds and start over

14. Like I said earlier... it'll work for a very short time, but good luck trying to get buds with a halogen. It's not going to happen.

15. Why not run to the store and get just one or two CFL's, should work for at least 1 -1,5 weeks, till you get the rest of your equipment....will cost ya what? 15-20 bucks? I agree with shorty on this one... Get those CFL's lol :)

16. i cant buy anything if i dont have the money i had to use what i had available And that was all i had i had to quit this grow anyways there was too many people that found out about it and i couldnt risk my mom finding out so i pulled the plug on this experiment and i will try again when i get the proper gear ill keep yall updated on it and my progress and stuf once i start my next grow

17. Wise man...never worth it taking risks. Good luck next time!