Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yay weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jcal123, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hey forum! I had a great day today!
    After school me and 2 friends went to my friends girlfriend house and we chilled there for a couple hours and made cupcakes then we went and picked up en eighth from our guy at Dunkin Donuts. (I'll upload pics later) . Then we hoc boxes his car with a bong and pipe in circulation. Then we went back to my house and chilled.
    What I really wanted to say to you guys was, that I guess today was really the first time I had fun smoking in a group. I loved getting stoned on my own, like right now! :smoke: , but never in a agroup. I've smoke in groups before but it was never fun. It was with some douchebags though. Now I finally do it with some new close friends and it's awesome! I love the herb!
    Man I'm baked right now
    Sorry if theres no point to this. Or wrong sub forum or anything like that.. If its breaking rules you can delete it I guess. Just felt like I Had to tell something. I'm so excited!

2. Hot boxed****

3. No the sub forum is pretty appropriate
    Enjoy! Glad you found fun tokers

4. Good stuff man. I know what you mean by hanging out and smoking with douchebags. It's one of the worst experiences ever haha.