Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yay new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeHNeutral, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Anyone else go to like, a 55 year old woman? LOL

Best bud and weights I've been finding in ages. happystoner. :smoke:

2. Dude, I would love to have an older person as a dealer. I know they would be stricly business and they would probably have the dankest stuff around and decent prices. Sounds like it was a good day indeed lol. :hello:

3. i use to buy from an older lady that was in her late 50's it was legit, no fucking around, go in to her house never leaave anyone in the car, hang out, usually blazed a small j with her and made her laugh got good deals then fucked off.. older ppl are the best to deal with

4. ^ Got good deals then fxcked off... LOL that's the first time I've ever read that hahaha

5. thats some 'weeds' kinda shit lol
    i wish i met an older dealer..

6. my aunt used to sell for a while. it was cool, but she always had such expensive weed...

7. my aunt is always offering me shrooms LOL awesomeness mang

8. Man I remember once I bought off the old guy because one of my friends knew him and he sold good shit for 45 an 1/8 but I never got his number then. So when I was going to buy a 1/4 from my reg dealer a week later he didn't have it ready when I got there so I had to wait 10 minutes for his dude to stop by. Turns out the old dude was his new dealer and so I was kinda standing there akwardly when he walked in. My reg dude sold me the same shit I bought off that dude but for 100 a 1/4 so I smiled and left and waited outside for the old guy to come out to get his number. Funny shit.

9. be carful doing shit like that.

10. I just got a new dealer, unfortunately he isn't 50 years old. That's kinda creepy.

11. #11 Happy Times, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Its all good the old dude walked there so I parked down the street a ways so i wouldn't piss off my other dealer. I still buy from reg dealer occasionally because he's a cool dude to chill with and super reliable if I want to buy late at night. I mean how many dealers are cool enough to let you come buy at 2:00 in the morning after work to get an eighth. But if I'm going to buy an ounce or more I go with the old dude cause its cheaper.