YAY my seed has sprouted...BUT ITS YELLOW. HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mcupkim, Nov 10, 2012.

1. After 48 hours of patiently waiting, one of my seeds has finally sprouted! I have the first set of round leave & I actually see the next set coming. BUT, its a bit yellow. Is this a problem?? I have pictures but I HAVE NO idea how to upload them. It keeps asking me for a URL for the image. Can someone explain how I can upload photos to Grass City.
    Thanks everyone.

2. Its fine. In about 2 days it will be green.

3. Thank you. Thats what I was hoping for. I took a couple of pics...I'll see if I can upload them now. And thanks again...I was VERY worried!!

Attached Files:

4. No problem. And I m jealous of your growroom. Look good in there

5. Thanks. It was hard but fun. Ive never built anything like that. Used Time/Life do it yourself books,lol. And i had time since my order from Attitude took a couple weeks to arrive. Im happy with my set-up. Its the best that I have ever had growning!!

6. hey bud i need yr advice and maby u can help me on my fourm post i posted a picture of The plants updated its actually there 13days old but if u can check it and let me know if its alright or i have fcked up

7. btw thats as big as my grow room lmfao its wcked nice in there tho lots of movement ability and alot of room for growth