Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yay me hair testing...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KGB_Quietus, Feb 28, 2010.

1. For years I've been passing random urine testing by the DOT by substituting my urine for synthetic urine. I just got a call for a job opportunity that almost doubles my yearly salary!!! And guess what their drug testing involves my hair! damn! So now I need to look around for something to help me out. I'm gonna be researching for at least a couple days on this. Wish me luck! :eek:

They just have a pre-employment hair test. The random testing is done with urine pheewww thought I would have to quit "permanently" :(

2. buzz your hair. cant get that shit out of your hair.

3. Dont smoke for a week, then shave your head clean and let good clean hair grow back in. Sorry for the long t-break but you gotta do what you gotta do to get a doubled salary.

4. If your gonna shave your head do it today and stop smoking. hair grows slowly so it will retain the the metabolites better. plus if you shave today, you should have some hair on your head by the time you get tested. otherwise they will go for some pubes or other spots...which i dont wanna think about. but its true. my friend is a manager at this place i cant name because its too well known and he has to give drug tests.

5. Im not too sure that shaving your head will completely eliminate traces of drugs in your system but it could be worth a shot. I hate to seem like im prying but what state/country you from and have you taken other drugs before? Because if you just have been smoking the herb there is a small chance the company could give a shit less about. Also if you know anyone else that smokes in the company I would have a chat with them and see if they know anything.

6. MN/USA I only smoke a couple times a month. Maybe 2-3 times a month. I know a couple guys that work for the company, But its been awhile since I've talked to them IE 5 - 6 years.