Yay me... -_-

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, Jun 3, 2008.

1. While playing basketball today I managed to reinjure my left ankle, jam my right hand's pinky, and fuck up my thumb(I can't move it or my hand starts shaking). Go team fucking me -_-

But movin away from my pity party, I dont think I can get percriptions... so can anyone recommend me a good OTC pain reliever?

• Like Like x 1
  2. advil? tylenol? aleve? excedrin?
    im sure 1 of your buddies got a vicodin or 2 layin round...no?

3. Sadly no, otherwise I wouldn't bother with this thread. I obviously know about the ones you posted, I'm just wondering if there is one I hadn't heard of or something... because I'm going to the store in a bit to grab something. I was also wondering if one worked better than others...

4. 19 years old + broke = no liquor >_<

I have beer.... but I really don't like beer <_<

5. A little Vitamin THC should help.

For over the counter aspirin the only one that I find works is Tylenol Rapid Release Extra Strength.

6. THC always seems to make pain worse for me.

to the OP, without any money it looks like your up shit creek without a paddle.
    Just take it easy, maybe ice it?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get some cold packs and numb it + 500mg of ibuprofen + dramamine = bliss in thirty minutes.

8. THC doesnt make it worse for me... but I do notice more stuff when I'm high..

Hmm tylenol rapid release... or noseatbeltcrash idea...

I'll probably end up Erowiding noseatbeltcrash's idea and if I got the money(I have the dramamine) I'll do that. If not it's rapid release tylenol for me... thanks for the help everyone ^_^

9. go for some tylenol pms...great before bed
    as for pain during the day, a mix of asprin, and apap, and some delta9:smoke:

10. LMFAO, i was just playing bball at the park today with my cousin and he hurt his thumb too, it was the funniest thing tho. we were playing with 4 people we didnt know and my cousin isnt even good and the ball was going out of bounds and he went to save it running full speed then DIVING for it landed on the ground and he layed there for a god 10 seconds. i tried to hold it back, but i couldnt help but laugh. needless to say he didnt play anymore after that. the funny thing is we were just playing some pick up game and there was no need to dive for the fucking ball let alone chase it first lol.

11. dxm will make you forget the pain....

12. so will heyro

13. get some stuff that will make you sleep.
    When i had a broke finger, i took a bunch of sleepin pills (Nyquil,Benadryl,Some sleeping pills,Tylonal PM etc.)
    cuz i couldnt feel it when i was asleep.

14. Turns out its gonna be about a week or so before it heals... apparently it's a hematoma or something and blood pooled and now I have to wait till it drains.... -_-

15. damn, everyones getting hurt...my brother just broke his arm after he front flipped off his bike...i didnt believe him that it was broken and kept punching his arm. i came home that night and found him in a cast...i tagged that shit up :D

i say smoke herb until the pain is relieved ;)

16. LMFAO, way to go with your brother >_<

I think that's gonna be my plan though...

17. sounds like a solid plan :smoke:

lol, he had the bike for 2 weeks, now its mine for 2 months....*yes!*

18. Same here - if I focus on it. I still find it incredibly good taking my mind off the pain so its good pain relief in that sense.

19. did you put your finger and thumb in splints? you should do that before anything. don't want to hurt it anymore.