yay... i finally found her!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skedastik, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everyone remember the AMERICAN axe body spray commercial with the dorky guy in the elevator and the hot girl rapes him on it... hehehe... i thought that girl was super gorgeous in that commercial but couldn\'t find out who she is... altough i think she looks hotter in that commercial than most of her other shoots she is still pretty damn hot...

\"Sex keeps me in shape. I don\'t diet, I eat what I like. I love Mars bars and I smoke and drink. But I love running off in the middle of the day to make love. It really burns up calories.\"
    -Lisa Snowdon, on how she stays in shape

sounds good to me...

anyhoo... im glad i finally found out who she is

2. When I get done with her she\'ll be in damn good shape. :D

3. lol:D now wheres my gym membership card;)

4. Well, yank my weiner and call me bowflex, i can be \"fitness equipment\" if needed!

Peace

5. i\'d like to burn her calories...

6. hahahahaha!! good one!

7. omg rofl, i really cracked up a that.

8. ^bump^

i just felt like looking at this pic again

9. shes a winner alright

10. i think most models look to boring, a lot of them look the same.. although i think she may have one of the nicest racks i have ever seen 8)

-Samus-

11. I gotta say fah shizzle
    that is one of the nicest models around and I aint gunna make any comments on the fitness side of things everyone beat me to it damn.
    anyway good one to hunt down!
    now all you gotta do is meet her.

12. it is under her quote

13. Yup Lisa Snowdan married 2 George Clooney and she only lived 5 miles from here. She Very Nice ;)

14. I hate to tell you this Ske, but your model was born a hermaphrodite with both male and female genitalia. Her parents had her penis surgically removed when she was younger and they kept it as a souvenir. They say they have her dilly in a jar :D :eek: :D

*Thought I forgot all about that Ashley Judd comment didn\'t you??

15. hehehe... both out ladies are hermaphrodites... what are the odds? ... oh well

16. I think i saw this on tv\' celebrity justice

:)

17. so if you wear this axe stuff, supermodels come on to you for no other reason?... :) sweet

18. ... that pic brightened up my day yet again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.