Yay! Gettin some 'cid

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Hey all. Haven't been postin much lately, but today was awesome. So I'm sittin there in class when this girl I've never talked to before comes up to me. She tells me to wait for her after class, so I do. I had no clue what she wanted to talk to me about. Out of nowhere she says, "So I hear you're looking for some acid...."
    "acid? hell ya!"
    So she's getting 20 hits this weekend. Score! Perfect timing, too. Paycheck tomorrow, and a 4 day weekend at the end of next week. Hopefully I'll have a fun trip for my first time with acid.....
    Any suggestions for how to prepare for the trip? (reading books, looking at art?)

2. I've never taken acid before because i can't get it,simple as that, it's non existant round my neck of the woods, although i'm sure its around somewhere,someone has got to have some.

Read up on erowid.org and don't do it unless your frame of mind is right, you don't want a bad trip do you.

3. perfect advice..... its not aorund here that much either...we tend to hae to go on missions to go get it, but when we do its worth it....

after consuming it try not to think about it..... be in a place where your comfortable , with people you like... have some herb handy.... and easy acsess to be able to go outsidde....., cause whats acid w/o aimless wandering...:D

the less you pay attention to it as your waiting for it to work the better... you just ease into your trip and ll is good...

4. true gravy..

just say to yourself it's taken now, can't do anything about it..just ride the buzz.

That's what i was like whenever i ate shrooms, i just though after i ate them...right,that's it, i cant go back and do anything about it,...i'm going to ride this buzz and love it.

It's all in the mind.

5. Thanks gravy. Thats also what I do when I eat mushrooms. I just eat them and try to put my mind on something else. I've already been to erowid and read almost all of the stuff there. I read quite a few trip reports also. I'll be at a friend's house where he can watch me and make sure I don't do anything stupid. And we'll definitely have some mary jane handy.....

6. I probly wouldent ever try acid before just heard tomany things about it and my father is way to strongly against those types of drugs...

p.s He does smoke weed tho lol

Grasscity Deals Near You