Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yay for being ripped off!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oleander21, May 18, 2009.

1. Ugh. So angry. Just got jacked for 65...a good friend found me a half, asked her specifically if she knew the guy personally and if he was legit. She says yes to both. She gets the shit, brings it to me and it's fucking grass clippings. Why not fucking look at the shit first before handing money over??? She promises to pay me back - haven't seen the shit yet. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

2. Well, $65 for a half ounce of grass clippings is a pretty good deal.

3. grass clippings, aha, wow. Lets hope she pays you

4. Happens to the best of us. Not grass clipping usually, but still sucks nonetheless.

5. Why not just get it yourselve instead of going through so many people,

Majority of people who complain about being ripped off on this forum
    usually claim they gave someone money, get it yourselve!

6. I was there. I was in the car. My voice is really fucked up right now and I didn't want him to hear my voice.

7. Why not? im sure dealers have heard worse things then a bad throat, thats a pathetic excuse to not go with someone who has your money and [as proved] would most likely hand it over for nothing in return.

8. One more time: I was there. I posted this as a vent, not to get shit from you. Thanks.

9. Yeah...I'm 90% sure I will never see that money. She is now ignoring my attempts to contact her. I think I might have to turn into a huge asshole soon.

10. My bad man, Im just saying it was a bit of a stupid idea ya no?
    But fair enough, youve seen the error of your ways and you will
    learn, Find some legit smoking buddies and get them to pick up
    some bud for you

11. No worries..sorry for getting pissy - still a little pissed off, ya know? Now I know that trusting people is a very bad idea, esp. when it comes to money.

12. Yeah I know what you mean, thats why I was sort of angry at you dude [LOL]
    but yeah, trust some people who are really good freinds, also make sure
    they smoke so they know what to look for :)

13. haha. I thought she was a really good friend. WRONG-O. I'm going over to her house in 5 minutes so we'll see what happens. Honestly, I would have said the same thing to me.

14. You learned one of the oldest lessons in the weed culture and you're lucky it only cost you $65. My advice: grow your own. I can't say it enough, we have a growers forum with all of the information needed from seed germination to cloning. Perhaps there are other consideration preventing you from doing something like this and if that's the case, I highly suggest you employ common sense when making future drug deals. I won't tell you specifically what to do but if you use it, I can almost guarantee you will have fewer problem with shady types.

Stay green.

15. So you at her house? You get your $$?

16. Yeah man, give us an update.

17. Tell me what happens, oh and if you get arrested for whatever you do, Don't mention me.!

18. Moss
    Oregano
    Grass

Fuck I hate underhanded people like that.

19. lol:rolleyes: