Y'all aint gonna believe this shit

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Alright, lets start 9 months ago. Last june when I got arrested, it was because of this crazy bitch, we'll call her S. Anyway S was a crazy crackhead at the time, unbenknownst (sp?) to myself. So she set me up, and I got arrested. Anyway, fastforward to now. I get off work tonight, and damn if that crazy ho wasnt on my front porch. I asked her "what the fuck are you doing here?" she said she came to see me, and wanted to talk. I said you need to carry your ass outta here, I dont want shit to do with you. So she told me she needed my help. I said I aint giving you know money, and she said her car was stuck in my backyard. I said WTF is your doing in my backyard, to which she replied you didnt answer the front door so I thought I would try the back. I said, huh lights no car in the drive kind of an idicator no one is home. So I got this crazy bitch back on the road, and she calls 20 mins. later, can we say stalker. What should I do about this Psycotic, stalker type female. I mean shit I aint even a rockstar and I got stalkers.

2. wait wai twait, did she leave ruts in your grass or some shit? i'd be pissed as fuck, i dont know how you backyard is laid out but damn that is messed up

3. file a restraining order

4. as a matter of fact she did leave trenches all over my yard from her tires

5. restraining order, like homie above you said.

6. call the cops and let them do some real work

7. Fuckin pop her off man... and I thought you guys were tough??? :p just kiddin... Try ignoring her. If she resorts to "I'll kill myself if you don't..." then consider yourself a lucky guy. She WANTS to get you worked up, don't let her. Pretend shes a clown or some shit, laugh at her when she shows up. Spin her shitty life into joke form, tell her she gained weight since you went in...

I guess the police would work too. Set her ass up! Pop her off, and sprinkle some crack on her, and get the fuck out.

8. dude thats damn funny. but a good suggestion none the less.

9. I wont take the credit for that one... Dave Chappelle is a funny guy

10. That's some fucked up shit, mang..... that's crazy.

Everytime I look at the quote on your sig I just nod my head and think about how many people need to realize that.

11. this crazy girl has called my cell 23 times today. I keep telling her: "look, im not interested in you, I dont want anything to do with you, just stay away"

I was just trying to be as blunt so she relizes there is no hope, and hopefully drop it. Doesnt work. I think I gotta possible serial killer type man. she is nuts.

For instance, at 1230 I went to take my dog Mau-Hui out, and he went nuts when we got outside. Growling, and barking like crazy. I didnt see anyone, but I Think that crazy female was there.

12. Dude... Restraining orders don't work... I'd suggest you call the cops and see what other options you may have... Is she actually a crack head or are you using that as a figure of speech? If she really is an addict, you can set her up like you were....

13. Sounds like some revenge is in order..

14. Youve gotta go blow for blow with the crazy girls. She gets you arrested you give her herpes?

15. if its all the same to you I would rather not contract herpes for a little revenge. I was thinking more along the lines of chlamydia or syphillis, theres a cure for them.

Cottons, yes she really is a crackhead. when I met her it was just coke, then eventually it went to crack. now she looks like hell, and acts twice as crazy as ever before. I took care to hang no trespassing signs at my house today, so legally speaking if she shows up again I can have her arrested, or possibly "fear for my life"

16. don't just sit back and let her do that to ya. if she's a low-life crackhead then you should not have to worry about people gettin on you about beating the shit out of a woman. just a suggestion.

17. thats real creepy man

18. There are some crazy ass people out there and if she is stalking you and she realizes she can't have you she might kill you then herself CALL THE POLICE! lol