Ya so i think im goin to rehab

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, Aug 12, 2004.

1. It sux. My judge told me if i failed another piss test i was goin to rehab and i quit for a while. Then i just went to my dads and smoked alot of weed. I couldnt help myself and the day after i got back the fuckin drug tester came :( Now i gotta talk to my PO tomorrow. Im really not lookin forward to it. She normally comes to my house but for some reason i gotta go to her office tomorrow which is kinda scary. Man i wish i could smoke a fatty right now! :smoke:

2. Drink a bunch of cranberry juice and take some b12 supplements. I'm so glad I'll never get tested.

3. lol thnx for the advice but too late now.

4. Im sooo sorry man, im sending as much karma your way as I can... GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!

5. Ya i mean i guess its my fault. But its SOOOO hard to quit weed.

6. it is, i stopped of myo wn will then just as i was getting back into it, my mum found(stole) my stuff, and i just didnt give myself the temptation as i knew i wouldnt be able to resist, a week after being the the temptaion, im carring some round again lol

7. Ya so i seen my PO today and they tested me AGAIN. Of course i failed. She stood there and literally stared at me when i was peein. after she searched my pockets and everything. Then she checked the temp and everything its like hello you just tottally watched me piss. So im for sure goin to rehab on monday :(

8. if its that hard to quit weed for you (like you can't quite when you know your going to be tested) then maybe it is time for a break from ganja... Now I think rehab is stupid, nobody is that physicaly addicted to weed, but maybe you should view it as an opportunity to quit for awhile...

just trying to make the best of a bad situation :(

loads of ~karma~ for your trip

9. yeah i got tested recently for a job my dad hooked up for me.......... i was in the middle of eating my second weed cookie, and my dad called and told me i had a piss test for it in the morning. To settle me down after the shock of the news i decided to smoke another bowl, then went straight to the grocery store and got some "Niacin" (i think thats how you spell it). took 5 and and found out it didnt help whatsoever. I ended up getting a 149 on the test. (i think the doctor said either 15 or 50 and over meant you failed) Anyways, long story short i didnt get the job. (and now my parents know i smoke, even tho they really dont care......... as long as i get a job somewhere)

edit: i'm sorry for postin this in this topic.... it happened like 3 weeks ago and this just made me think of it. best of luck to you and hope you get through everything ok

10. Bummer dude...

If the rehab is based on progress to determine your release date, just agree and comply with everything even if you gotta lie through your ass hairs...

First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...
    So arrive at the second step...
    ;)

Just don't let them brainwash you...
    Good luck to you...

11. Ya like ive done oooh quite a few drugs... lol but ive only been caught for weed so thats all im sayin that ive ever done. And im gonna be like "Ive fucked up my life im so stupid i never wanna smoke weed again" maybe throw in a couple tears if i can actually make them come out lol. I just wanna get the fuck outta it and im gonna be good for a lil bit i wanna get away from all this court shit and get off probation.

12. Gee that sucks, my sympathies. Hopefully everything will be alright for you once you're done w/ rehab.

13. I would just assume death than rehab! Those bastards will never take me alive...

14. i went to rehab back in march for dxm and it really wasnt that bad of an experience, i was mad depressed n shit before i went but after a day or 2 it was kinda nice bein there because everybody is jus there to help ya out and i was lucky enough to have a couple hot chics there wit me.... lucky for me though i dont fail drug tests for weed, for some odd reason it doesnt showup in my piss even though they gave me the expensive lab tests that can even detect if u've been eating to many sudafed pills.... so out of the 2 times i was bein tested i jus smoked weed and didnt do any other drugs (except for a couple times i did n got caught) and everything went good.... welp good luck to ya man.

15. How long do you have to go for? never been, but im sure its no fun. good luck to you...

closest thing to rehab i've ever been to was a couple AA meetings i went to with my friend. just about every friend i have has been to some form of rehab, for every drug that i know.... i've just been lucky enough to never have been caught... *knock knock*

16. I did 9 months of fuckin rehab for the same shit it sucked big ass just dont fail any test and act like you want help

17. well im goin monday or tuesday for 28 days at the least more if they think i need it. I just smoked two fat ass joints yesterday but i think ill be ok i mean since i just failed a test monday and thursday i can just say its from the same weed when i fail when i go in there..... i hope lol. I dont wanna go but i mean i know people who have it alot longer and worse and shit...

18. good luck to u in rehab..........it will all be done b efore you know it.........see ya in a month........

19. LoL sOuNdS lIkE a PlAn!!