Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ya know your old when......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Txweedwoman, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Ya start getting shit from AARP!:eek:

2. LMAO!!! Yea that's a sure fire way to tell!!!

I think you know when your getting old when ..... you find that first grey pubic hair!!!!

3. AARP used to send me shit back in middle school.

4. You care when people are talking on your lawn!

5. When the hair on your balls is longer, and more colorful, than the hair on your head.

6. I get stuff for hover round and high blood pressure medication.

7. the only joint pain i had at your age was not having any!

8. me too and they still send me shit......i think they have me confused with my dad

9. :hello: Yet another idea for joke mail. Thanks.

Think of someone you know (friend or no...but preferably a friend. lol) who's becoming self-conscious about aging and request AARP info. to their address.

Good stuff. :D

10. you know what Orange Sunshine,'Ludes & Black Beauties are!

Or you can remember when your weed was weighed only 2 ways - either by the finger or on stolen set of trips from a HS science lab!

11. u know you're old when u talk about something that happened in ''your'' day

''back in MY DAY such and such did etc''

what u mean ''your day''