Ya know what? California sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Girls here in Bay Area CA are easy to get.. You must be regurgitating pick up lines. Food is cheap and water is not close to $4, maybe $2. I buy water at 60 cents a gallon at water stores (reverse osmosis). Our weed is fly and dispensaries diverse. There are good and bad people everywhere you go.
    City is for city folks, small towns for towners. Maybe it should stay that way

2. im thinking id like to live in co now too.

3. I'm the opposite actually, I moved form CO to California for college. You would be surprised how many people from Colorado move to California, and vice versa.

Anyways, I think it really depends on where in California you are. I'm in central Cali (basically the farthest south before anything is considered so-cal and people are awesome, the weather is great, and it's not crowded at all. Food is cheap and the women are fine (and plentiful)

4. Granny got it, and 84toy. I live in rural northern california cheap as fuck to live, Barely ever pay for weed, and theres 4 ft of snow right now. see ya gc time to go boarding!

5. game costs NorCal is where its at

6. Every place has problems man. You can move, but you're just trading one set for another.

Also, lol@people getting their panties all in a twist over someone talking shit about a state. It's dirt, you guys, and you happen to live on it. Relax.

7. California is the most diverse state in the country. Ecosystems, economics, demographics of people, culture, whatever we have the best of all of them. how can you judge a state bigger than a lot of countries on one small part where you live? like i've heard posted above me, move to the mountains or the valleys and get out of the city.

where else would you live canada? fuck that shit...

jk jk nothing wrong with canada

8. Is this how people in California talk... rude anyone?

And I don't understand why no one wants to move to Washington lol.

9. Only when we reply to people who are full of shit. :wave:

10. Lolz now I know.

11. i used to live in long beach.

fuckin nicest city i've ever lived in. people would smile and say good morning to you on the street. buddha everywhere. the friends i made over there are one of a kind. fun parties, good music scene. just an all around warm vibe. i miss it very much.

but yea, it is expensive as shit. and the traffic is terrible and i've had my run ins with psychopaths, schizos, creeps, druggies, and beggars. but thats not enough for me to call a whole state stupid or shitty.

maybe try a different approach? :confused_2:

12. Come to the East Coast where we got the most

13. Damn way to stereotype people who smoke pot. I'm sorry but just because I smoke pot doesn't mean I want to live on a farm and be one with nature yadda yadda yadda.

I like the city-life. I like nice high-rise apts with floor to ceiling windows, public transit that actually works, public transit where you actually meet people, great restaurants, historic public libraries, etc.

Denver is not that. We can debate forever but Denver is a small city that thinks it's big. The closest thing you'll find that's 420 friendly and has that element of city-life is San Fran, probably one of the top 3 most expensive places to live in the entire US. Even then, SF has really expensive green and the people are not as open about cannabis as you might think.

IMO, Chicago would be a great city for that "city-life" if the legalization movement would work there.

14. why are you being so rude to people because of their opinion, jeez man can you chill out?

15. nobody wants to move to washington because its cold as fuck

16. That and the rocket scientists who wrote up I-502 did not include cultivation but they did include a nanogram limit (palm in face)

17. :wave:

18. I have lived all over California, I have family all over California, and I have traveled all over California. I was born here, raised here, and educated here. I have also traveled around the US, Canada, and Mexico and I have lived in Colorado and Oregon. These are my qualifications to discuss this matter.

California is outrageously more expensive to live in than anywhere else, period. Sqft for sqft, bedroom for bedroom, this place is fucking outrageous. I live in Santa Cruz and all the rich city kids love to come out here and have their parents pay whatever the landlords want for rent. In many cases the renters pay more than the mortgage! I spend $1000 per month plus utilities to live in a 1bd/1ba apartment up in the mountains. For comparison I had twice the space for $200 less per month living in Oregon, and I was closer to everything.

Big city or small town, around the country people do suck everywhere, but we have some special breeds around here. The yuppy wine snobs, the SoCal sufer/frat/juice head, the NorCal locals only's. And for every nice town their is a Mexican cholo gangsta suburb nearby you don't want to visit.

While the natural beauty of the state is wonderful the cost is high. Sales tax is nearly 10% extra on damn near everything. Gas is always more expensive here than the rest of the country and our roads suck balls (don't get me started on CalTrans). The middle-management bureaucracy drains the states funds and does little more than push papers around and drive state owned vehicles. Hell, the public utilities commission is such a joke and PG&E may as well own the entire damn legislature. The teachers make $65k to start and still bitch about how "underpaid" they are.

This state is going down and it has been for a while. Even Oregon has happier cows.

19. Where the fuck did you go that bottle of water cost $5 lol..

20. You do know this is a marijuana forum correct? :confused: