ya. got busted. bullshit

Discussion in 'General' started by Snowy Sessions, Jul 29, 2008.

1. so i was chillin with 4 of ma friends in my car by 7/11. apperntly someone called tha cops earlier about a party goin on. we started calmbaking in a nearby parking lot when a cop pulled. up. he kept askin us who was at tha party and we were like wtf? so he takes all of our info and erything ewe had, bong, pipe, 2gs of tha dankest shit i eva had. i shulda ate it but i freaked out an wasnt thinkin staright. and apprently its so beat here that by tha time it was over, they needed an additional 5 cars and 8 more cops to handle it. reaterded. luckily, they let us go to our parents. good times. and ima keep tokin, just not in my car. lol:hello:

2. If they took you to your parents doesnt mean that your not an adult(18)?

3. its always a dumb as fuck idea to smoke in a car thats stationary

if ur moving your harder to see, plus your never just sitting in one spot for a cop to observe you for long periods, if you pass a cop on a smokeride, he'll only see you for a few seconds

also hotboxing a car is a dumbass idea, cuz a. it stinks up the car and you and b. does absolutely nothing as far as getting you higher

sorry, but you pretty much had it coming, be a lil smarter

edit: i was 20 when i got my DUI and the cop released me to my dad instead of puttin me in jail cuz he thought i had a serious concussion (which i basically did, hittin a telephone pole goin 50 n bashin ur face on the steering wheel isnt exactly a light blow to the head)

4. Usually yes, but I got busted when I was 18, along with 2 friends who were 18, and the cop called our parents.

5. Damn he probably called his parents because he was intoxicated then.

6. It was stupid to smoke in a parked car. Go find some other place...go for a walk, drive around even, anything but a parked car. That's just askinig for trouble. Yes, I know...I've done it before myself...but if I got busted I know that it wouldn't have been bullshit, it would have been my fault for being a dumbass. Just be happy that he took your stuff and released you, it could have been a lot worse. You could have been arrested and had to pay fines and such. You got off easy.

7. Man, that sucks dude.

I pretty much do the same thing, post up at a 7/11 for a few bowls.

Hopefully this doesn't happen to me. *crosses fingers*

8. well we were pretty well hidden so if a cop drove by on tha street, it woulda been no prob, but since a person that lived near tha building we posted up near called tha cops earlier, the cops ended up seein us. and i was not intoxicated, but tha cops said that since we didnt have much on us, if our parents came and got us we wouldnt have to go jail. so i guess we were mad lucky, but it still sucks.

9. and im sick of people always tryin to call out other blades for bein under 18. im not syin that i am, but they need to chill. thats the mods job. and if you are postin on a thread just callin someone out, dont even post cuz your either just callin ppl out, or your tryin to get your post count up. either way, your bein a dick.

10. shit sux. at least you weren't arrested and sent to jail. jail blow fat cock.

11. sorry about that under 18 rant, im a lil edgy. no bud, havent smoked, lil stressed.
    ma bad. lol

12. Have to agree with the neg man.

You're a sittin' duck, kid. A sitting duck amongst a bunch of other water fowls? Not so noticeable. A sitting duck sitting in a parking lot? You notice these things.

Would you notice a duck in a parking lot?

I mean, I'd notice a fuckin' duck if he's all just roaming around the parking lot.

I'd notice him even more if he were in a car smoking weed though.

13. lol. nice analogy. but yeah, ive clambaked about 5 times in my car and it sucks cuz i wouldnt have been busted if those ppl hadnt called tha cops about the party earlier. goddamn coincidence that we were there when they showed up. (there ended up not even being a party earlier) so it sucks. it was still a bad decision, but it was more of a wrong place, wrong time situation

14. Thirded. You were just askin for it

15. that fuckin sucks about your weed, dude.
    good thing you didn't get in too much trouble.

16. edit: i was 20 when i got my DUI and the cop released me to my dad instead of puttin me in jail cuz he thought i had a serious concussion (which i basically did, hittin a telephone pole goin 50 n bashin ur face on the steering wheel isnt exactly a light blow to the head)[/quote]
    wear a seatbelt

17. I try to stay away from blazing in cars, i looove smoking on my couch though, my deck too, you should smoke on your deck/ patio it would prob be mad chill wiht you and your friends

18. ya, im always scared my neighbor is gonna see me. i usually toke in my room with an exhaust fan. cuz its mad chill down there with beats through my surround sound and a good snowboard vid playin.

19. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

20. like, we were well behind tha building. in the corner of the parking lot which is completely blocked by tha building, and woods so no cop driving by could possibly see us. to sharp of an angle from the street. but evidently tthere were a bunch of underage parties going on in those woods, and we were parked near a well known entrance to tha woods.
    so when the ppl earlier called the cops sayin that they thought another one of those parties were goin on, the cops didnt like investigate until later, when we were in tha parking lot, and it was obvious what we were doin in tha car cuz they could see us now that they went to check tha woods through that entrance.
    so if the cops had showed up earlier or later to investigate the call, we wouldnt have gotten caught