Y cant i order seeds in califorina.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sgtstadanko, Nov 13, 2011.

1. I live in nor cal an a 215 patient. Y don't seed banks ship to califorina. I can get seeds from the clubs but not as much variety. Y is this.

2. You cant order from grasscity. But there are plenty of reputable seedbanks in that link. Also, they can still be confiscated. They will cross a federal border and since it is against federal law they can confiscate. The reputable seedbanks use stealth packaging so you wont have much risk of that.

3. Cool. That is what I was asking. I thought California had a law that didn't allow seeds for some reason like the way they get taken at the international borders

4. owning cannabis seeds is a federal offense..and the mail that delivers the seeds (USPS) is a Federal institution .. so the illegality is in the shipping.

ALSO Cali laws (215) make no acceptation for seeds. clones yes , seeds no ... odd I know.

5. Thanks. That was what I thought. Sounds like I will be sticking with clones.

6. order the seeds man. Fuck the Feds

I order seeds ALL the time ( over 24 orders this year alone).

7. Been ordering seeds from Europe and Canada for more than 10 years, no problem. Many seedbanks will resend if you use the proper shipping method and there is a legitimate problem. I'm in norcal a 215 patient for many years and didn't like the clone market, so use seeds. Have used growshopalien several times this year, because of selection, price, uncrushable stealth delivery, and service. Compare prices, some good reputable seebanks will vary in price and selection.

8. :hello::hello::hello: