xXx First Grow xXx cfl stealth cab 75 w

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drix224, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ------------UPDATE------------
    This is day 20 for the bagseed. There has been huge leaf growth for this plant, she really wants to grow. :D And im not sure if i stated this earlier, but the plants are vegging on an 18/6 cycle. Once they get big enough, i plan on topping and LSTing so it can fill a scrog im going to put in the box. :bongin::bongin:

[​IMG]

This is the jack herer plant, comin along nicely, at day 5

[​IMG]

2. hey guys so today i topped my bagseed plant. hope she responds well to it. also, i transplanted the jack herer into the medium it will be in for the rest of its life, and its bent over. Any suggestions?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. /what kind of soil are you using? The bagseed looks kinda overwatered. Bury that little seedling allthe way up to the cotyledons to provide stability.

4. alright thanks, im using just normal scott's potting soil

5. alright, i buried the plant up to the cotyldons..........i hope the plant is ok :eek:

[​IMG]

6. looking good, ill check
    back in. check out my
    first grow!

7. Hey man, if you choose to transplant into a bigger container be sure to throw some perlite in there. You will notice faster growth cause the roots will be well aerated! By the looks of the soil you have now, it looks a little cakey/thick, and could cause some overwatering problems. All good though! It is a learning experience for everyone :smoke:

8. ------------Update------------
    Day 23: The bagseed plant is growin huge, the topped leaf set is starting to grow also. The jack herer plant seems to of responded well to the new container. :bongin::bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. -----------UPDATE-----------
    Heya guys, so its day 26 of the bagseed, and day 11 of the jack herer. I put in some soiless grow cubes (pic below), it says on the bag "mix with soil for maximum aeration to the roots". it cant hurt :). also, the bagseed is growing HUGE :smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. also, if you put your nose up to the bagseed plant you can smell the dankkk :laughing::D

11. mmm... smells fruity

12. -------------------UPDATE-----------------
    Day 30!!!! its day 30 and i started to lst the bagseed plant. I hope that she will respond well to it :D also the jack herer is at day 15 and is movin along nicely, its leaves are gettin big :eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. What are those lil' tan cubes in your soil?

14. its a substitute for perilite, it adds aeration to the roots.

[​IMG]

15. Wow, dunno how I didnt catch that before, lol :smoke:

16. -----------------------UPDATE---------------------
    Alright guys, its day 33 of the bagseed and the LST worked great! i also topped the new growth that pointed back towards the light, and there is also new growth on the lower part of the stem. It is day 18 and after the 4th leaf set grows on the jack herer plant, i will begin to top and LST that plant. As well, a huge thing i plan on doing is adding in a scrog to the box. I took the dimensions and does anyone know an easy way of making/buying a scrog somewhere? once i get this installed i plan on initiating flowering :smoking::smoking:

There is also something i need to adress now before it becomes a huge problem. i see little ants and bugs crawling through the soil and only a few throughtout the box. not a huge problem now but i dont want it to become one. :confused:
    someone just let me know if its ok

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Nice set up bro. Gotta love the cfls. Ill be watchin this one fur shur.

18. ---------UPDATE-----------
    Day 36 bagseed and Day 21 jack herer!! Day 1 FLOWERING. so guys, i finally flipped the timer over to 12/12. im gonna just sit back and let it bloom and grow through the scrog i put in there. I also have foxfarm big bloom, when should i start feeding it to them?? also, after how long should i stop pulling the branches through the scrog? :smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also ill post another pic of the plants under the scrog :D

19. You should have vegged them more man! And move those lights CLOSER! :D