xtc

Discussion in 'General' started by justinsbabygurl, Feb 8, 2005.

1. high everyone,
    i just had some questions about xtc ive been wantin to try it and i was wondering what i should do for a 1st dose i have done acid b4 and i hit of that is good for me i dont think i could take more than one but anyways i weigh like 96 lbs. im 5'0 i am a very small girl and i just dont wanna over doit my first time and make it suck so i was wonder a few things here are my questions
    1.whats a good dose for me?
    2.how do i tell if its good?
    3.what are things i might need? ex. glowsticks or stuff like that
    4.can i get scared and have a bad trip like on acid?
    5.what should i do if that happened ? would i be able to calm myself down ?

ok fuck the questions just tell me what ya kno about it thanks yall u guys r awesome i love ya !

~smoke on~

and for some reason i just got the urge to post a picture of me so im gonna do just that lmao hehehe im a dork but yeah this is the newist picture of me

Attached Files:

2. Extacy is definatley something you want to stay away from.

I could give you alot of advice about it, I have alot of friends that do it on a regular basis, but i advise you don't do it at all.

Also, you look like your 9 years old.

3. Lmao. oh man thats funny as hell. she does look like shes 9.haha.:smoke:

4. If shes 9 then.....damn. Im a perv.

XTC is awsome. I used to roll a pretty good bit, but it seems good rolls are just hard to get now. If you have never rolled, i would recomend 1, thats what i took the first time i rolled. It all depends on how good the rolls are really and your tollerence to them. I would only get them from a reliable source.

2. Well, the "good rolls" i usually get are white. They are usually cut with speed/coke as biege rolls usually are cut with smack. It is best to get pure molly, MDMA in its pure form cant stick together, so pure rolls are called pure caps, as they are in a capsule.

3. I personally dont lile techno and glowsticks. Id rather just talk to people. When your rolling, do whatever you feel like. If you feel like laying down, then lay down. If you want to get up and do jumpingjacks, then do so. Make sure you have some jiuce or gatoraide or something like that to keep hydrated. Breath mints are also cool, take one when you rolling and you will find out why.
    Make sure there is one person there who isnt rolling or you are rolling with someone experenced.

4. Ive wigged out before, but its not like a bad trip is. Usually when i have a "bad roll" i have taken alot, and i just need to calm down and everything is cool. Dont roll in an environment where you feel uncomfortable.

5. Just try to keep calm and tell yourself its just a drug if you start wigging out.

5. 1. 1 pill should be enough.....get 2 if you wanna but it shouldnt be necessary
    2. you can tell its good if youre extremely happy and feel like talkin to everyone around. cant really tell from lookin at the pill. ive had some ugly ass little pills that fucked me up so its 50/50. youre gonna be fucked up when it hits you, the first time is like whooooa
    3 . dont really need that shit....get someone to rub your back and rub you down, that feels good. get glowsticks if you want. get some gum cause youll be grindin your teeth hard as shit
    4. ive never seen anyone have a bad first time on ecstasy and i sure as fuck didnt. youre gonna feel so good and happy and no problems at all....just be cool and wait for it to kick in, dont be stressin
    5. like i said, pretty sure this wont happen. just be cool and have people youre comfortable with around you. youre gonna wanna talk a lot for no reason
    acid is a lot more intense than ecstasy.....but its a lot different, cant really compare the 2. hope you have fun, the first time rollin is so much fun i would kill to get that back. hope that helps :smoke:

6. Hey good choice on doing E!! its awesome. For your first time your should really do only do half a pill. It takes awhile to work, well for it did. Anyways before I did it I was like you thinking that I would be off the walls or really tripping out and not being able to calm down. But really xtc is really calm like u trip outo n everything but your notl ike omg omg omg omg Im tripping its more like thats cool. And you kinda of dont feel emotions well you do but not as strongly. (This is all from my experiances) One of the things I tripped out on was the carpet was going all wavy and usually on weed Id be like shit shit shit man but really I was like thats cool. Things you probably should have is: (plus some tips)
    -Bottle of water-> Take little sips and not to much! Youll know when you need water
    -Some good music or t.v
    -No food->You wont want to eat plus itll make your throw up
    Um..yea thats pretty much it just make sure your with someone your trust and isent totally ignorant about drugs. Heres some good tips to bring up your high:
    -A smoke -mmmm its so freaking good on E
    -Orange Juice
    -Massage (learn the E massage)
    -Cold Water
    -Sniffing just a bit of it crushed up really well works great!!
    Well good luck if your want my email just message me through this

7. that green font is killin my eyes...........your a pretty small person so just take one pill of mdma and you wll be fine...........carrry a couple bottles of water with you to be safe..........and enjoy the rollin!..............

right.......a 9 year old with a pierced chin........

8. thats exactly what i was thinking. it made me eyes go into spasms.:smoke:

9. the best way to make sure the pill is mdma is to get a testing kit, but if one of those isn't available, then ask people you know if they've tried that type of pill before or you can check www.pillreports.com or www.ecstasydata.org and look for your pill , pill color doesn't have anything to do with it

10. e is pretty chill its nothing like acid. You most likely won't have a bad trip unless your by yourself and you want to socialize or something.

11. If she looks 9, then call me a pedophile. She looks pretty damn good from over here.

12. Okay, pedophile.

Hah, no just kidding. Seriously, She looks at old as my neice... my neice being 13. That's a little too young for you i think.

13. omg i cant belive u guys think i look 9

14. BlueLight is your friend..

15. how old are you then?

16. I'd really like to know that, myself. :confused:

17. hey, frank, what do you post as over at bluelight?

18. glowsticks

HA!

19. hey

i took half a tab and it got me nice first time and im a pretty big guy
    you pretty small so 1/2 or 1 will do anything motre that and you will probably feel like crap

20. dont drink too much water tho, a bottle an hour is what most sem to say
    i wanna get a hold of some too, deff not for regular consumption tho, just very occassionally