Xtc

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by igotammo, Sep 15, 2006.

1. my friend said he knew a kid that watered his plant with X and it rly fucked u up when you smoked it..would that rly even do anything...just wondering

2. lol.......no!

3. that kid just wasted his money putting X in his water.

4. it'd be pretty sweet if it did work tho..haha

5. It would kill the plant.

6. i water my plants with tequila and the high is more like being drunk

:p

7. I heard if you jam your mothers head up her arse, she spews pure diamonds from her fingertips! WOW! :p

Also, if you pat your head and rub your belly ten times over whilst mixing your nutes, lord god 'cervantes' will appear to you in a spiritual vision, in which you must perform a variety of cryptic, mind altering chants, to gain inner peace, and rid thy soul of gullibility!:hello:

8. (quote)
    I heard if you jam your mothers head up her arse, she spews pure diamonds from her fingertips! WOW! :p

Also, if you pat your head and rub your belly ten times over whilst mixing your nutes, lord god 'cervantes' will appear to you in a spiritual vision, in which you must perform a variety of cryptic, mind altering chants, to gain inner peace, and rid thy soul of gullibility!

LMFAO, ROFL. damn that struck me funny as shit.

9. i only use dehydrated water.
    U can get concentrated water but u have to dilute it.
    powdered water is best :smoking:

10. yeah bro .....XTC would kill it dead ......LysergicAcidDiethylamide is what you want to feed it to get those hallucinagenic results :eek: