XTC or herb?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kishou, Feb 26, 2009.

1. #1 kishou, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    hey guys. I have $30 and was wondering which one i should get. XTC which is $10 a pill so i would get 3. But i've never bought from that guy. Or I can get an eighth. But i've bought from my weed dealer alot and he has dank weed :smoking:. But which one. And i've never tried XTC. So i would take like half a pill each roll.

2. there is such thing as bad e , for your own well being and safety i would go for the bud , that's just my personal opinion but you can do as you please, hope you make the right choice

3. ecxstasy pills are very rarely pure. they put meth, speed, caffiene and all kinds of crap in them. I really wudnt advise it. If you ever get your hands on MDMA crystals (not that hard in england atleast) then i would try it as the experiance will be much much purer and much more pleasent experiance.

If i were you right now i would buy the dank :D

4. i'd prob go with the weed.

but idk. i never done MDMA before so... maybe i'm wrong

5. yea pure MDMA is hard to get where i am. But meth is already in MDMA. It's the MA part right?

6. get 2 pills and a dime bag

7. wrong. some pills may have ice in them, and its not uncommon at all, but pure MDMA wouldnt have any ice in it at all (nearly impossible to find over here in the states though).

if you have never rolled i would say pick up 1 pill and a 20 sack. your first roll is amazing, soooo intense. but ecstasy pills can be dangerous, i remember about 2 years ago some pills came through my area called "Purple Crowns" and somebody died from them. i didnt know them, or what was in the pill that caused their death but that was a big eye opener for me.

8. this right here

9. 1 or 2 pills and the rest dank
    steal the eyedrops, if you're into that sorta thing

10. Go full out herb. That's what I would do.:smoking:

11. personaly i would go with the rolls, and roll my fucking face off all night. but if you arent sure you might want to go with buds.

12. how about 1 pill and the rest for weed?

13. Go with bud. Should you choose a pill, do NOT do it alone. Just in case. Do a little research and drink plenty of water.

14. I'm beginning to think to myself that i really want to try MDMA, but if i get my hands on some, there's no way I'm taking it without buying a test kit and testing it for purity. you can buy them from this website: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php

you should really do a lot of research on a drug you've never used before. The internet makes it really easy. try erowoid.org. also- the website i linked is pretty much a forum devoted to rolling. but its really large and has a lot of other sections too. Trying to find good MDMA in the states is not that hard. you just have to be in the right places, like raves and dance clubs and stuff. I'd buy a pill if it were me, just because i wouldn't know where I'd be able to get access to it again.

15. 1 roll & an 1/8th of schwag/a gram of dank
    or
    2 rolls & a dime sack

either way you'll have fun!!

16. Buy a $30 eigth, steal the eyedrops.

17. If your planning on smoking that $20 worth of weed in one night, take the X... it'll last longer.

Make sure it's not a meth bomb
    Some people don't handle TCI all too well either, so you might want to ask about that too
    Drink lots of water.

18. yea i'll just get the eyedrops from my friend or jack them. But yea the only thing i'm fraid about XTC is whats in it.

19. fuck chemicals, besides 30 an 1/8 for dank is a great fuckin price man if i had that hookup i wouldnt even have to think about it

20. lol yea but i've heard soo much stories on X. And i already have enough dank to last me a while.