XTC first timers, and a series of questions.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Meows, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Okay.
    So.
    I have been planning to do E for a long long time and could never find a legit hook.
    Although I have been close it was just a little too sketch cause it was cut with herion and I was definately not down for that.
    So, me and my friend have finally found a guy who actually makes it.
    He sells it for 2 bucks a tablet or pill or whatever.
    And its triple stacked cut with coke.
    So, I guess I am wondering...
    What were your guys first time on E like?
    Did you enjoy it?
    I am going to do it alone.
    And probably play out in the snow.
    But I dont know.
    I have a girlfriend.
    She probably wouldnt do it.
    But if I did it in her company.
    I would want to know.
    Does it increase sex drive?
    Would I be in danger for cardiac arrest if I took two and had intercourse?
    Or was running around too long?
    Also...
    My friend took a molly or pure mdma or something.
    And he was petting his cat.
    And it freaked out.
    Well, later we read somewhere that the sweat from your hand has trace amounts of mdma and whatever other drugs were in the E tablet and are potent enough to affect semi small household animals like gerbils and house cats and stuff.
    His cat died a few days after.
    I dont wanna kill my cat.
    So is it safe to pet her?

2. I only did E once, and i sniffed it as if it were cocaine. I remember tripping pretty well, more of an inside body high, and in the beginning my nose feeling like it were made of stone and i walked around with a roll of towels at my friends house(moral: dont sniff it).

3. What..?

I might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure petting your animals while on X won't kill them.. Or else I would have a lot of dead dogs and cats :p

4. whats
    up
    with the
    enter
    key?
    theres an
    entire ecstasy
    guide
    somewhere on
    these boards
    the search
    button will help you find
    it

5. Haha, so it was just considental?
    hm.
    I suppose it could have just been because he was on E and freaking out kind of.
    Or something.
    And his mind just jumped to that conclusion.
    But I have heard that from several people.
    So idk.

6. Its just the way I type.
    You got beef?
    Take it to the kitchen :devious:

7. you fuckin
    with the wrong person
    nugga
    im a
    roast beef sandwich
    construction engineer!

:D

8. Haha.
    Wow, thats awesome.

9. Well.. i think the snow is a bad idea. but idk never done it then played in the snow.

but seriously dont do it alone. its a mingle drug. makes ya wanna mingle and talk to ppl.

and if that a legit deal. damm your lucky..
    pills run around 9 to ten where i am at.

but regarless you WILL have the time of your life on them.. just dont gett hooked

10. dont get hooked? plz...dont turn him off to E. MDMA is not addicting.!

11. Yeah thats how the usually run here too but we traced it back to the guy who actually makes them and he is my friends really good friend so we get an extra special deal.
    And yeah, thats what I hear about the mingling.
    But I am a pretty solitary person.
    I mean, I tend to get paranoid and go about everything quite quickly on drugs.
    If its and upper I will do it physically and be jittery.
    If its a downer I dont it mentally and have panic attacks.

12. you dont sound very fun to party with...im pretty solitary person but i feel drugs and their experiences are ment to be sharded with close friends

:smoking:.......huh?

13. I agree but the only friend I would do it with isn't in town.
    And I have heard I am only fun to party with once you really get to know me.
    Cause otherwise I am just uncomfortable and extremely socially awkward.

14. Ehhhhhhhhhh...... I was trying to resist the urge to post in this thread but I couldn't do it.

There are no triple stacks, there are no pills cut with coke or heroin and if there were you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. There have been pills with it in them but it's extremely rare, like 1 in a billion.

The fact that your hook told you s/he's selling triple stacks cut with coke for only $2 would turn me away instantly. Chances are you're getting ripped off, you should definately try MDMA but find a better hook. Who knows thought, your dealer could just be a dumbass?

15. only pills i've heard that had coke in it, were personally pressed & not distributed.

16. You are thinking way too far into this shit lol must take you forever to buy a shirt.

"does it shrink? How long till it shrinks...2 weeks or 2 and a 1/2? What about color?" lol

Chill bro...unless you got a shitty dealer then your pill isnt gonna kill you or make you murder your cat.

May not even be a good roll...you may take it and find youve gotten fucked up more off a bowl of weed....I hope the rolls as good as you seem to be expecting but its probably not gonna be.

Just chill and have fun. Being anal ruins thing

17. My friend talked to him.
    He may have been fabricating this fact.
    But the guy who makes them.
    I reefed with him once.
    And have hung out with him a few times.
    I have never really asked him about anything like that cause until awhile ago all of my friends thought I was only down for weed.

18. he's gonna analyze his way through the roll:rolleyes:

19. Yeah, I tend to over think things.
    But if I am not fully aware of my situation I tend to be more paranoid that things will go wrong than if I just ask around.

20. doubt it