Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

xplicit duzn't die on his word

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, May 4, 2003.

1. well, like i said, im back at tha city fo' good. now dat time has finally loosened and i could smoke again, its all good. damnz, i can't believe next month is mah one year anniversary at the city. didn't realize its been dat long. oh well, basically i disapeared with lots of trouble in mah life. it started in december after a suicide attempt dat sorta made me stop smokin. afterwards, i ended up attempting suicide even without smokin bud. so i sorta was goin thru a lotta sh't, like a psych ward for a while as an in patient. buh ever since the past few weeks, things have slowly changed for the better so im good now smokin again. anyways, dats mah story and im back

2. I'm glad your back to your usual self ;) If you ever need anyone to talk to were all here for you.

3. ditto

4. ditto

5. good to see you back......Peace out.....Sid

6. ^^Ditto^^

7. what they all said! :D

8. yeah

9. Yeah, what she and everyone else said!:D

10. haha i think you get the pic! :)

we're here for ya!

11. ditto

12. You're all sheep, BBaaaaaaaaaa ;)

13. I'm no stinking sheep I am a Billy Goat! Naaaaaaaaaaaa! :D

and

Ditto!

(Cya, got to go back to work saving the world)

14. Ahhh so you'rew a lyin son of a ewe

15. WOOHOO!

thre return of xplicitcontent!

woohoo!

good to have u back dude.

stay safe man.
    the world might be a screwey place but it'd b worse without you. so be nice to us and dont leave (the city or the world).

...thats an order! ;)
    and you dont hear orders from libertarians often... so obey!

16. good to see ya

could it have been the crack?

17. im not a sheep..i said dildo

18. i'm not sure if anyone else noticed yet namron.

i kinda felt like it was a secret waiting to explode.

19. The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
    Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    <table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th>Level</th><th>Score</th></tr><tr style="background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Purgatory (Repenting Believers)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very Low</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 2 (Lustful)</td><td style="color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 3 (Gluttonous)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style="color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style="color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 7 (Violent)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Extreme</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style="color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Very High</td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;">Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #aa33aa; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;">Moderate</td></tr></table>
    Take the Dante's Inferno Test