Xnutrients grow/bloom spray?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ZOMxBUD, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Has anybody ever tried either the grow or bloom:confused: All their protects are affordable & i just got my sample pack in, but I was wondering if there was any molding or mildew. I know to spray as the lights are coming on or a little before. Just wanted some feedback before ordering.

Z

2. 15 +shipping for a liter I think I might invest & test it on my runt.

3. [quote name='"ZOMxBUD"']Has anybody ever tried either the grow or bloom:confused: All their protects are affordable & i just got my sample pack in, but I was wondering if there was any molding or mildew. I know to spray as the lights are coming on or a little before. Just wanted some feedback before ordering.

Z[/quote]

Awsome product i have a thread with northern lights I used it on. was some killer smoke so killer it topped over and split the main stem and killed the whole food intake had to harvest

4. Please link me
    how did you apply it?
    Any residue?

5. Oh and does the bloom spray induce more bud sites?

I'm debating whether or not to invest in a liter of AN Bud Ignitor, I dont want to over do anything I want my girls happy

6. [quote name='"ZOMxBUD"']Please link me
    how did you apply it?
    Any residue?[/quote]

None and for seedlings @3wks 4-5 ml per liter, more mature 15ml per liter. As flowering progresses reduce to non use at all as buds develop and become dense and may cause mold issues.

7. #7 bggrower, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    [quote name='"ZOMxBUD"']Oh and does the bloom spray induce more bud sites?

I'm debating whether or not to invest in a liter of AN Bud Ignitor, I dont want to over do anything I want my girls happy[/quote]

I wouldnt say more bud sites.because thats genetics and manipulation(topping, supercropping, lst`ing) but larger varients yes and Fuller stronger all around plant. And promotes faster progress if used in conjunction with the rest of the line 2 times weekly

8. #8 bggrower, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    My problem is I never staked her and thus wudnt prepared for the super results. my northern lights was an autoflower by the way. got about 76g dry with leaves larger than my hand and a stalk that broke some all purpose kitchen scissors u know the kind as seen on TV that will cut through anything, lol no match for nlxbb from world of seeds!

9. I used it for a month of Vegging and the first 2 weeks of flowering. It was alright but I like my AN mix.

10. Thanks for the info I plan on Using the whole line it's a good price & simple feed schedule

11. Well bud Ignitor say it cause any form 75-100% budding sites over the plant instead of the usual 25-50%.
    I plan On Super cropping but all my plants are autoflowering Dinafem