Xmas Tree

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DrGreenDumb, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Bought myself an early Xmas gift. White Tahoe cookies from a dispensary that also is pretty known for genetics and selling seeds. She looks nice and healthy and I also deep inspected for pests tho I’ll prolly spray her down with some captain jacks just to be safe.

Only problem I have is a small grow space and she’s decently tall. Last grow I tried lst and liked the results for my space. Do you all think she’s too tall to bend. I’ve already tried a little and she definitely has bend in her.

I guess I’ll try out making this my first grow journal.

Day 1 clone from dispensary
    2x2x4 tent
    Hlg65 4K (for now)
    Temp: 67.6 f
    RH: 58% (gotta get that up a tad)
    Soil grow- she’s in the container from the dispensary in rock wool in soil. Roots have grown out bottom of cup so I gotta get her transplanted. It’ll be ffof with extra perlite. Should I try and get her out of the rock wool?

Will be using nectar this run. Luckily still have maybe half of my sample kit left but will prolly have to grab some Herculean harvest. Def wait a few weeks to add nutes. Also she has some purpling to the stems but leaves are green and healthy so I’ll hold off a few waterings and see if cal mag issues show up. I forget does ffof need added lime to help buffer ph?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. No. She will be fine to start lSt in a couple days after transplanting them. Just to an small bend and them increase the bend after a few days

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lots and f perlite. I am the only person on here that never burned my plants with ffof

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. Sorry lots of perlite

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Lol lots of f’ing perlite

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Been slacking on this “journal”. Having a tea day so
    2 tsp cultured biologix ez tea veg
    5ml slf-100
    Tsp Epsom salt ( little mag def showed up)
    1 tblsp Herculean harvest
    Ph’d to 6.5

Hlg 65 4K
    Temps: 73
    Rh: 56

Been working lst on her real nice. Archive genetics overflo clone and a white Tahoe cookie clone.

Also attached a pic of the def. lemme know what y’all think. Seems to me a cal mag issue. Really purple stems when I bought it from the dispensary. Also been doing a Goliath with cal mag a little Epsom and Gaia mania

IMG_0076.JPG IMG_0076.JPG IMG_0076.JPG