xmas present

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by gbabie, Dec 4, 2012.

1. one of my xmas gift ideas is to give my parents seeds. they grew pot in the 80's, quite successfully... so they say:rolleyes:. Anyway I want to know: what strains you all suggest and what is a decent buying price. Thanks :)
    I am being offered $20 for 4 unfeminized, nondescript seeds currently. Without the know-how of the grow, I would like suggestions on what to buy and what specific genome of plants would be the best for them to grow. Via my research, the common plant in their day was a sativa strain.

Help and suggestions needed and welcomed!!

Thanks in advanced!

2. #2 dopeshow, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    It's going to be hard for anyone to give a good recommendation on what seeds your parents might like, so I would suggest looking up the attitude seedbank and following some advice there. Be prepared to spend $10-20 per seed, but know that you'll be getting some good genetics and a seed with a story behind it.

What you should not do is plunk down $20 on something that is typically thrown in the garbage. Whoever it is that's trying to charge you for bagseed is looking to rip you off.

PS. Good idea though, if you were my kid I'd be proud as hell. But you'd better hurry if this is what you're going to do - that stuff takes a couple weeks to ship at the best of times, maybe longer this time of year.

3. On the other hand this is a great time of year to order because customs has their handful with all the extra shipments and aren't going to worry about a couple seeds.

I'd get then one of the Reserva Privada brand seeds from the attitude seed band. They are the best of the best IMO. Tahoe OG is really good. So is True OG, Headband, and Sour Diesel. They all have pics so go take a look around.

4. #4 shubbie, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    Who ever is offering you those seeds pulled them out of a bag like they are saying above. If you do buy something like that, check the beginner thread on descriptions of healthy seeds, what they look like.

here is a nice picture of good looking seeds.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html

We were given 10 seeds, only two grew, they were whitish tiny. The two that grew were nice and plump, brownish.

I would love to buy some from attitude for my honey, but he is so nervous about seeds being shipped here. We don't have any idea of where else to ship them too lol.

If I knew you and you knew me I would give you some, but not the smartest thing to do with someone you don't know