Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

xmas present arrived-MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ammy, Dec 17, 2010.

1. bought myself an xmas present - it arrived yesterday and dammit im in love.
    besides the cute factor, and im a girl i can mention that, i got so freaking high ahhhh it was awesome. did a trench, messing around trying to figure out draws, there is a learning curve but couple times got it exactly right and it was goooood.
    i felt so much better than when smoking, the clarity was amazing. had audio visual distortion, everything kept falling at weird angles, time moved funny and it felt the past and present had somehow collided. everything was off kilter. nxt time gonna do less, make it a bit more relaxing versus non functional practically lol
    totally gonna make my friends try it out, if they can get past the cute factor that is.
    and as for the batteries i kept thinking it was gonna die out but they last longer than expected!!!
    and other newbies out there ya gotta get one, its worth it :hello:
    and thanks to everyone out there who posted tips on the mflb they came in handy!!!

2. Hahaha, I love getting that wasted. Its so fun to try and figure out whats fact or fiction :smoke: Sounds like it was worth it! Smoke on! :yay:

3. Fix'd

Congrats on the purchase. I love my Launch Box.

4. Haha, my B. Got a little mixed up, Im currently in the sky, that might be why. Holy crap, that rhymed! Hahaha :smoke: