xmas: for the stoner in your life....

Discussion in 'General' started by alexwithoutyou, Dec 8, 2009.

1. would rather spend your money on chronic then christmas gifts?
    this is what i'm making for my boyfriend.

[​IMG]

here's the how-to link

i realize, this is as old as the sun, just thought i'd post it for those who have never seen it. the DIY idea was new to me.

also working on a nice can safe.

2. I don't get it. you're saying you'd rather spend your money on weed instead of buying gifts your your boyfriend/family? If that's the case then that's pretty sad.

3. not really, at the moment i'm too broke to afford anything, drugs included. thought this was a good idea for those like me who are broke as shit this time of year.
    if i had money or a job, i'd probably be buying more legitimate, desirable christmas gifts. unfortunately, i have neither, so don't hate.

4. i'm not tryin to sound like a dick (really i'm not), but the way you say "would you rather spend your money on gifts or chronic?" and then say that you're making a stash book for your boyfriend looks selfish. you should reword it because i doubt i'm the only one who saw it like that.

again not tryin to hate, just they way you had your OP worded makes you sound selfish.

5. Nope.

6. jesus christ
    it's a fucking creative homemade gift idea people.
    if you have the money to buy those you love shiny new toys, congrats.
    i see how it sounded a bit selfish, it was not meant that way.
    the fact i'm able to scrounge together a few bucks for a couple old books and elmer's glue was a miracle in and of itself.

7. haha sorry, i didn't mean to pile on top of the negativity :eek:

8. haha i had been really excited that i actually found something cheap and easy to make that he'll be excited about. oh well, it's the best i can do.

9. Get some dense packaging styrofoam that will fit in there (AC Moore or Michael's) and make cut-outs to hold a pipe (or 2), small stash jar (medicine bottle), lighter, papers...etc. This way everything in there has a place and won't be rattling around if he's on the move.

10. that's fantastic!

11. Merry Christmas ;) I saw the idea in this thread, only the dude used a lock box. I thought it was a really slick way to keep everything safe and secure. Your box adds a nice stealthy element to it. Just make sure to get a really dense foam. If you do it post up a pic of the final product!:hello:

12. that's cool. I'd be happy if my GF made something like that. adding onto HighMtnSkier's idea, you should add a clip/latch or something so the book doesn't open and things fall out

13. gave my dealer a one hitter yesterday glad he like the gift.:]

14. you should def fill that thing with LSD blotter, mushrooms, and weed. like a little gift basket, but a book... :hello:

15. If i answered yes to this question, does that make me an asshole? :(

16. pretty dope stash spot

17. It's a nice gift, I'm sure he'll love it. What book is it, the Cannabible? (j/k :))