Xerosmoke, a final answer

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by agouti, Dec 2, 2013.

1. #1 agouti, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    When my vaporizer ultimately produced enough odor that my father could smell if it he walked past my door, I decided I needed to do something different. I don't see this as a $100 for a pipe, I see this as  $100 to be able to smoke undetected, so don't give me any nonsense about that part. I'm curious about one thing, does it work? I know now I have to grind my herb in another location entirely as even this releases too much smell, so I need something that is truely truely odor free. (I'm willing to load my already ground herb in a room with an open window) I used to use a powered air filter, but my father is too suspicious of that, and the filters on those clog quite easily when repeatedly using a filter as a giant sploof. It was essentially not working anyway. Now I'm sitting here tonight willing to drop $100 on it if it will simply work as advertised.

However, whenever I try to find a review of the product, all I can find is goofy attempts by the inventor to market his product on forums like this. This is quite frustrating to somebody actually interested in buying the product. $100 can take you a decent way to a really nice air purifier, and I'd rather not waste it on a product that simply doesn't work.

Edit: So to be clear, I'm simply asking: Does it work? Has anyone here had experience with it? Any feedback about the product itself would be much appreciated.