Xeno's Organic Grow 4.0

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Mar 10, 2016.

1. I need to get going again as so as weather is cooler
    ther is a pic of one outdoor plant still going

• Like Like x 1
  2. Who is PB?

3. photobucket

• Like Like x 1
  4. I feel like some weird pervert.. Sitting here smelling my fingers after trimming some hanging plants..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thats the best part

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not Paul Bunion

7. Man 2 days ago I hit the gym like always, had a good back day and thought I would pull some deadlifts.. Felt good on the first set, then took off my belt dropped the weight pulled it form slipped slightly boom tore my lower back up again.. Went to emergency clinic yesterday morning after I could move.. They don't do much for you there.. Hate this shit! Not losing my gains again over this shit.. I refuse.

8. 1 - Em dog trimmed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Kush cookies, the keeper pheno.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So dank.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Canadian lemonade. This is my new favorite. It smells piney and lemony, frosty, and the high is crazy cerebral, good day time smoke. Gave me a head rush.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1

11. Honestly I don't pay much attention to the 1 MCD I have outside in the ground. It's a reveg and it started very slow. But i checked it a week ago and gave it some ACT and it looked happy. I am veggin quite a few organic ladies out on the deck and they are happy as can be.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Any rules against posting pics of big bags of cannabis?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not that I know of haha

14. Will post updates soon, till then!

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Flower room.. is out of control, definitely goina be the largest yield I've pulled out of this room yet! The 4 plants up front are Coco the rest are organic.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. This Coco plant outside in a 5 gallon bucket is almost as big as the 20 gallon soil plants.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Man.. this is the first time in awhile I've been so stressed about the harvest coming.. I've set it up in stages for sure over the next 8 weeks.. but damn I think I will make or exceed my 12 pound goal for the year. My hands are going to be hurting!

• Like Like x 1