Xeno's Organic Grow 4.0

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Mar 10, 2016.

1. How is the glazed cherries and what breeder? It sounds scrumptious.
    Do you do any outdoor?

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is my first time growing the Glazed Cherries but from what I've read, and what Ironhead did with it, looks amazing! Kief sweat is the breeder, pretty hard seeds to find now. Forum cut GSC X cherry OG or visa versa.

I've been vegging some plants outside while the weather is nice, and I've got 1 MCD from Sanctuary Gardens in a stealthy spot in the woods. That's all the outdoor stuff I'll do until recreational passes and I get my hands on a permit/license!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mmm MCD was amazing, definitely one of my favorites from last year, she did very well for me, wasnt able to get anymore tho for this yr

• Like Like x 3
  4. Im not that new here just toke a break for a couple years. i used to have a journal here thats probably in the archives somewhere lol. I ve been growing for years in dirt & a little hydro but now my interest lies in organic. i just ordered some heavyweight fruitpunch , delicious candy , & some cheese seeds from Herbies. They should arrive sometime next week. im buying alll the stuff i need for my new adventure in organicsupersoil this weekend as well. im SUPER stoked .

• Like Like x 3
  5. I make no assumptions, I meant new here. Dope man I took a year off from the forums as well recently, good to take a breather sometimes.

Nothing wrong with some Organically Ammended no-til, that's what I use on half of my plants.

You like Herbies? That's one seed bank I haven't tried yet, they do have a strain I want there.

• Like Like x 3
  6. this is my first time ordering from Herbies but i've heard good things. my beans are supposed to be here by wednesday but canada post has a strike looming . so hopefully they get here before the strike

• Like Like x 1
  7. Organic veggin ladies outside.

[​IMG]

This is the Glazed cherries female I transplanted to a 20 gallon pot a week ago. (Also outside)

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. Damn the Glazed cherries has a seriously narcotic kinda dank smell.. Even in veg. Just that dank ass smell that lets you know this ain't your grandmas kinda canabis, this shit will F@ck you up!

• Like Like x 4
  9. One of the MCD's is turning purplish and has pink pistols. The other MCD throwing a banana or two SMH.. Today makes 6 weeks flower, the Shoreline skunk is supposed to start turning purple after week 6 we'll see.

Coco bitches getting to tall.. Might try monster cropping them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ugh been slacking on this hash.. Need to dive in today after the gym...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Whaaaaaaaat's up X..
    Sounds like i need to gwt some GC in my life. Sativa, or Indica dom?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sup smokes! It's 80/20 indica dominant. I would definitely recommend it, even though I haven't flowered a big one yet.

I'm running the little 3 gallons in the tent pollen all over the damn place. Ironhead straight knocked it out of the park though! I might fill the room with them after the next cycle.

Ice water hash is a pain in the ass to make.. Need to ask Mr. Silly about his dry ice method.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dabs away! [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Here we go veg room update. All coco in here except for 8 soil clones.. It's a fucking jungle, need to try out some super cropping!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. You aint lying about that jungle! Looking really goog though....

• Like Like x 2
  16. The cherries in the tent is swole up with seeds.

[​IMG]

These males are throwing pollen all over the place.. It's going be a bitch to clean up.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Caught this dragon fly chillin outside on a stake.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. #198 Xeno321, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016

19. #199 Xeno321, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016

20. Coming up on week 8 of flower soon.
    Em dog looking sexy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kush cookies looking fat.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Shoreline skunk looking swollen but hardly any smell.. Dunno why.

[​IMG]

Canadian lemonade very nice smell and frosty!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3