Xeno's Coco Grow 5.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Jun 17, 2018.

1. The no sitting in runoff thing is not just my "opinion" or preference. Better growers than me, gave me that advice. SG1, Ironhead. Also read it in a couple mags.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Don't get me wrong I have like 15 two gallon pot veggers sitting in their runoff, all shooting roots out the bottom going crazy. But when they get sexed and transplanted into 20's they get stands.

3. Ya makes sense to me. I actually shop vacd my runoff the last few times cause my ph was off. Was giving me some problems. Next grow I think I’ll get those stands. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. I really am not trying to be a dick.. I bottom feed seedlings and clones. But I will also remove the standing runoff after a day or two. It's just a real fucking mess when you reach the point of PPM build up in the medium..

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Didn’t think you were buddy. I am glad you shared cause it’s something I need to do anyways. Ironically I am having high ph run off...maybe cause I’ve let them sit in runoff water

• Like Like x 1
  6. Those lemon trees look a lot like my Citron trees.

I saw the thumbnail scrolling down and had to check why that plant looked so familiar..

What do you feed them? Screenshot_20180625-022537.jpg

"You're that ninja....."

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have 5 lemon trees, and 2 mandarin orange trees. they all look like that for sure. Watch out for the thorns!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Apparently it takes about 7 years before the citron or Etrog tree fruits. Is that the same for lemons?

Anything special you fees them? Do they need more N or Calmag than other plants?

Never grown a tree before nevermind a citrus.

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

9. I read 3-5 years before Lemons fruit. I just used a nice balanced organically amended soil. Occasionally I'll add some roots Buddha grow, and photosynthesis plus. Other than that the soil has everything they need.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Damn I'm watching Cooking on high and I foresee some Infused Culinary shenanigans in the near future!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. right
    On netflix right
    I was going to watch last night Maybe tonight

• Like Like x 2
  12. Xeno have you ever made tinctures
    I can introduce you to my friend PSam
    He is the Tincture King here in the city if you like
    Let me know

13. I can already cook like that Stiggy! I'm the cook in my house! Ima do it. I really want 4-5 star Infused restaurants! Lord! Talk about a good place to celebrate a successful harvest!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah man I'm always down to learn.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do you know if they sell Everclear 190proof where you are
    That the 1st thing
    151 will work but there will be an extra step.

16. well you are young enough that if the MJ movement keeps going you can open a place like that
    Me Im too old

• Like Like x 1
  17. No no. I'm a carpenter/contractor, and master grower. I'm a cook at home. Boston already has places like that Stiggy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Veg. Room group shot, starting to find females only a couple males killed so far.

20180627_103750.jpg 20180627_103759.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1