Xbox trouble...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AntonROUGH, Oct 5, 2011.

1. So im really dying to get playing GOW3 but my xbox is giving me trouble. And i cant figure out if its my game or my system. My xbox is playing DVD's no problem.. But for some reason when i put my black ops it will start up and play the beggining part like where that bitch is talking in the intro.. And after that the screen just goes black. So i tried my friends black ops and i had the same problem.. But then i put some shit racing game that came with the xbox and that plays fine.. Im really confused. I just dont want to drop 60$ to find out that it wont play without me getting a new xbox.

2. sounds like your black ops files are corrupted. delete everything related to BO on your hard drive and try again

3. Your xbox laser is fried or almost fried because you still can play DVDs. This happened to my xbox and I had to send it in and they sent me a new 360.

4. It's obviously not his laser because it plays other games fine

5. [quote name='"Jdahms"']It's obviously not his laser because it plays other games fine[/quote]

At first it was black ops then it will be something else. He's going to start getting disc reading error and from there it's going to be fucked. Trust me I kno, you better either delete your BO game file and see if it works, if not call up MS and see what steps they give you.

6. Yeah, you just have to delete your Syste... I mean BO files.

7. i have 4 profiles that freeze on a new slim playin GOW2 and erasing everything off the hard drive does you no good, i have to reset my rank 8^( and i'm not the only one several hundred other people have complained.epic just say's sorry for the T6 update.