Xbox one PS4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mushy202, Dec 3, 2013.

1. The two new next gen consoles are out and i wanna know what people think of them both? still waiting to get mine 

I played fifa14 on ps4 at the store it was pretty sweet but im gonna wait like 6 months atleast to pick one up.  which one are you getting?

3. thats a good idea to wait a few months and im getting the ps4 whenever its back in stock :L 

4. Dude there are like 50 active threads about this.

I love my PS4, but I have also played a One and it was really good. Certain games looked better on the same TV on the Playstation but it was a small difference. The One has some cool features though and if you watch cable which I don't you might prefer it. I went with Playstation because I can tell that they had gamers in mind when designing the console.

5. I love my ps4 . Ps4 is the best gaming console out .

6. What do you play? You should add your PSN to my thread or lilro's Official PS4 thread.

ya i figure let some games come out let them work out some bugs.
    I had a first gen 360 that gave me nothing but problems so i learned my lesson there

8. i should probably do the same as you wait etc but i got the money just sitting here haha 

9. Go buy a PS4.

There are soo many good YouTube videos about this. Adam Sessler's reviews of them. Boogie2988 talks about em in multiple videos.

Same dude im so tempted to buy it but im more than content with ps3 atm. i have to keep telling myself to wait. In due time ps4 you shall be mine

11. my ps3 is just sitting there gathering dust ill probably not play it now :(

12. i really want to but all the stores by me have sold out its like gold dust :L

13. [quote name="Mushy202" post="19091010" timestamp="1386044102"]i really want to but all the stores by me have sold out its like gold dust :L[/quote]If you're diligent you can totally find one at launch price online. Shit even check Craigslist my buddy got one for 420 :smoke:Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I play cod, madden , nba 2k , I'm in the middle of killzone and I also play some need for speed ... pAcKkmann47

15. I've looked at amazon they are all sold out and i dont fancy buying one for 500 off ebay ill give craigslists a looking over thanks :)

16. If I were any of you guys, I would probably just wait a good 6 months to even a year before getting either one of the consoles.The only reason I say that is because the games and the systems always have a few problems when they first come out soooooo... Why pay all that money right now even though you're not gonna be able to fully enjoy the system until they do any bug fixes that need to be done

17. ^^ um don't know about most but I'm fully enjoying mine right now

18. [quote name="Packman420" post="19091177" timestamp="1386045471"]^^ um don't know about most but I'm fully enjoying mine right now[/quote]
    Yea, from experience that's how it was last time but my PS2 never broke and I got it pretty soon after it came out. I was pretty young but I loved it. I love the PS4 already too. It has a lot of free games and stuff and the content has been enjoyable. There are some sick games coming out pretty soon.Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Yea but these are next gen (current gen) consoles that basically revolve around the internet and friends And yea I did the same thing as you with my ps2 and it was fine.Finally I don't think that today anyone really has time to spend $400 on something that is still in the process of being complete. That goes to the xbox one also. That's all I'm trying to say.

20. I got the xbox one and have no complains. Really like the controller and how the triggers vibrate. Love how you can switch from your game to other applications and back to your game again. Really haven't had any complains so far with it. I have only been on it for about 5 hours though so we will see.