Xbox One Or Ps4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by H4rryBl4ckSt0ned, Apr 19, 2014.

1.  Howdy guys and gals. I have a dilemma, I have recently come into some cash and don't know which I should spend it on. I've had both previous systems (360&ps3) and liked them both well enough. I like a variety of games and the ability to play online. My question is, and without fighting, which system is "better". 

2. So without bashing the other system and starting another silly "mine is better then yours " thread, simple offer up why you feel the particular system is the way to go. This thread will be monitored. :smoke:

3. I don't know what to tell you man. Had both, I was an xbox fan for the most part. My xbox one doesnt have enough interesting games out to make it the best, wait it out and may grab a cheaper bundles. Gotta check out the games man they get boring fast.

4. You said you had 360&ps3,if you play with friends I'd choose based on how many friends you would have playing on either console. If you normally play with friends going to a console with none will be a lonely experience. But if you don't play with people then I'd say choose based on what games you might like more.  

5. They are honestly the same thing more or less. Pick based on which exclusives you like better.

6. Y pay more for somthing shittier an has so many problems? Save ur money and get a ps4, it has more games n already has more being dele eloped then Xbox and exclusives are better plus u don't have to pay for online, and the updates don't break shit like it does on Xbox, chat,messaging everything's broken on xbox1 it's so funny it's ridiculous lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You can tell he is a fan boy so don't listen to him...He also doesn't have a Ps4

You have to pay to go online for PS4... That's the first issue...That's why I say he is talking out of his ass.
    Also what is wrong with pay for play? Do you not remember all the PS3 connection/hacking issues. 10 dollars shouldn't make or break you.
    He also acts like the PS4 didn't have launch issues like being broken from the factory( blue pulse of Death) or the HDMI issues.
    They also took away their launch title that they promised. Drive Club... If they didn't take this away on launch I would have got a Ps4.
    Both Sony and Microsoft had issues at launch(Microsoft with the disk drive) So neither is perfect... 
    Right now Titan Fall is the number one selling exclusive... it beat out infamous second son...which came in second place. 
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pc-and-xbox-one-exclusive-titanfall-is-the-top-selling-us-game-for-march/1100-6419066/

Now sony does have more exclusives coming out... But just like with bud do you want quality or quantity? I've looked into their titles and most seem to be puzzle or kid based... Like Knack... I am still waiting for Drive Club and a few other PS4 exclusives to come out before I get one for myself.

8. Get a good PC lolololol

9. i have a xbox one got it on launch and planning to get a ps4 this month. Right now i think ps4 is definitely winning when it comes to gaming but with phil spencer taking over as head of microsofts xbox branch he announced they will shift their attention  from multimedia to gaming so i think in a year or less xbox ones game will have stepped up and start giving sony a run for there money. I'll probably use my xbox one for exclusives and multiplayer games because of the azure servers and ps4 for multiplatforms and exclusives 

10. This

/thread

Emulators FTW

11. I have been an avid steam user for 9years now, with over 230+ games
    I've owned all consoles, and am currently enjoying the PS4 ... however my backlog of games on the PS3 occupy my time until the PS4 can actually get some games...

12. fanboy? I had te 360 when it first came out n religiously followed for 6 years, never again and with Xbox 1 all my points are proben, it's a failed system, playstation a king now not from a "fanboy" standpoint but from a common sense standpoint lol, every problem u mentioned only 4% of people had which is barely nothing while over 50% of people have those problems on Xbox 360 and x1, not a fanboy just realized Microsoft is shittier and costs me more money when I can get better services and better games for cheaper and last longer, u have to pay for ps4 so what u get 3 free 60$ games every month that justifies your purchase right their plus 76% discount on everything that comes out not to mention betas and more free exclusives lol Xbox is failing and it just shows their losing their game when updates break features that Wernt broken before, use common sense save ur money and go with playstation, there's 3x the games being be eloped for ps4 then their are Xbox not to mention the exclusives are better and the multi platforms run better on ps4 lol not a fanboy just hve common sense

13. who cares about titanfall that's 1 game good for it it won't last it's only a 7.0 outa 10 it's not some terrific game changing game where's the creativity? U want to talk about quality yet your vouching for Microsoft the company that half asses everything and claims it's better then everyone's lol common man get real use your head playstations outsold it by 2 million and theirs a reason for that, it's simply better, hardware wizse and game wise and in a video game console that's all that matters, even deals are better theirs no arguing or getting around it lol

14. You are a fanboy... Reread your post.

Show me a link where 50 percent of xbox ones failed... You do know microsoft gives out 2 free games a month too right... They aren't some crappy indie games either like sony gives out... The give halo,dead island, etc Games people know. Exclusives... How can you decide which exclusives are better? Fanboy much? Everyone likes different exclusives and that is how you should pick between the PS4 and XB1.
    PS4 does have more games coming out put most are indie games, puzzle games, or games for kids(like Knack). Just like with weed do you want quality or quantity? You also talk about betas... Xbox 360 got everything before ps3... Just like how the xb1 will too. I am glad Sony started to charge to go online for better servers... Multiplatform games run better on the Ps4... wow you really are a fan boy lol. The only multiplatform that runs better on the PS4 is ghosts because they had to rush it for the xb1. Who plays ghosts...Ps4 has sold more systems but XB1 has the number 1 selling exclusive out right now... So they are both doing fine. Seriously give both systems a chance and you will see both are great systems for what they are. Both have decent exclusives coming out and I would have got a PS4 as well if they didn't keep lying about all the promises they made( like Driveclub for instance)

15. Ps4 I don't fuck with shit that knows your name and turns on to your voice. That seems a little NSA trying to spy on me or some shit. I found that Microsoft already admitted that the kinect had spyware installed with it...

16. call me a fanboy all u like I'm done lol 😂😭😂

17. Definitely going with PS4. Fuck the NSA

18. #18 furittus, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    One major problem with the xbox one is, unfortunately the developers have trouble making games in 1080p. While the ps4 on the other hand is much easier for them to work with.
    Not exactly a huge problem, most game makers will eventually find a way around this.

I own an xbox one, imo both consoles are pretty similar. It all comes down to the games. Games like dead rising 3 and forza are great, I hear that you can feed bananas to giraffes in zoo tycoon... with kinect, so there's that to look forward to..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Which controller is more comfortable in your hands? Buy that one. Which console exclusives interest you the most? Buy that one. Which one do your friends game on the most? Buy that one. Or better yet, do your own research and don't listen to the plethora of biased answers that you're going to get in this thread.

20. Run-on sentence, no grammar. Does not compute. Opinion invalid.

Buy Nintendo WiiU

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app